NSFW SPAMALOT V. I Iz In Yur Target Stealin Yur Infos

Status
Not open for further replies.
as america's hat, I agree with the aussie

Unfortunately my country is like the little brother of the US trying hard to emulate the US. Doesn't help that the US is actively trying to influence our laws to pull us inline with them too.

Unfortunately my country is like the little brother of the US trying hard to emulate the US. Doesn't help that the US is actively trying to influence our laws to pull us inline with them too.

our current PM is along the same lines. He's from Alberta, which is basically North Texas

You seem to be stuck in douche mode lately.

like I said, I don't even like you at all....yet i'm still concerned for you and the harm you are capable of doing to yourself, and your son. if that is douchey, i guess i'm a douche.

as far as your wife is concerned.....whatever....you know I can't stand her....I've never been nice to her. this is not a "lately" thing.

like I said, I don't even like you at all....yet i'm still concerned for you and the harm you are capable of doing to yourself, and your son. if that is douchey, i guess i'm a douche.

as far as your wife is concerned.....whatever....you know I can't stand her....I've never been nice to her. this is not a "lately" thing.

:lol:
Let's get this straight, sir. I didn't like YOU from the moment you posted. Most people didn't with your stupid NN threads. Then you cried about people when they said you sucked.

Yea, I still think you suck. You dish out criticism, but you take it like a little bitch, causing your skinnypoopness & high school jock mentality. . :fly:
Still, you still think I care. :lol:

:lol:
Let's get this straight, sir. I didn't like YOU from the moment you posted. Most people didn't with your stupid NN threads. Then you cried about people when they said you sucked.

Yea, I still think you suck. You dish out criticism, but you take it like a little bitch, causing your skinnypoopness & high school jock mentality. . :fly:
Still, you still think I care. :lol:

men were talking... yet you had to respond to me.

it's like you have to state that you didn't like me first.....:lol:. that still doesn't change the fact that I've never been nice to you and don't like you. you lead such a shitty life that this sort of thing is important enough to you to even feel the need to post it as you worry about your e-rep on this site.....even your husband has said as much about you. sad, sad indeed.

I pity you.

I feel the same with you mate. You were a cunt when you joined here, and have been a cunt since. Whatever really. we don't have to like each other so no big deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.