South Dakota

Status
Not open for further replies.
The home isn't stressful per se, we just had a long day yesterday moving and stuff. After closing we rented a Uhaul and moved in all of the heavy furniture and then brought the new dog home, and he pissed on my wall and shat on my white carpet in two different places, so I'm mostly tired.

Ask Drool's wife what the first thing he did after moving into their house was.

buncha elitist haters around here.

yeah, the thread was kinda corny and silly. but it was still funny, provided some levity.

tryna run people off.. "we'll show Final Fantasy, we'll vote his thread a one. Then this place will be all ours. muhahahahahahahaa"

fukkoutahere.

Yeah, I like to make threads to lighten the mood, not everything is serious, I actually find absurdist humor among my favorites, so yeah sorry this thread was not as intellectually stimulating as some of you high brow internet users wanted. And for those that like absurdist humor, we switch with North Dakota all the time, but we always tell it, don't get it in our hair.

Yeah, I like to make threads to lighten the mood, not everything is serious, I actually find absurdist humor among my favorites, so yeah sorry this thread was not as intellectually stimulating as some of you high brow internet users wanted. And for those that like absurdist humor, we switch with North Dakota all the time, but we always tell it, don't get it in our hair.

You can't lighten the room while all of the fatties are in it. :fly:

I was trying to think of something funny to say about SD but then I got sleepy and fell asleep and eventually woke up in a puddle of urine. Not sure if it was even mine.

Status
Not open for further replies.