South Dakota

Status
Not open for further replies.
NO FIREPLACES

Why not? I'm stoked about mine.

Although you know, it appears to be gas, theres that gas cylindar in there and a key to turn the gas on/off... does that mean we can only have gas fire in there or is it okay to throw a log in there and let it burn?

Nobody has been able to answer that question for me.

Why not? I'm stoked about mine.

Although you know, it appears to be gas, theres that gas cylindar in there and a key to turn the gas on/off... does that mean we can only have gas fire in there or is it okay to throw a log in there and let it burn?

Nobody has been able to answer that question for me.
the builder doesn't know? there are dual purpose fireplaces, but they have to be built as such.

the builder doesn't know? there are dual purpose fireplaces, but they have to be built as such.

Chatting up the foreman .. he said he didn't know anything about the fireplaces, I guess they are not a common feature. How would I know if it's a dual purpose? When we opted for the fireplace I could have sworn we signed up for a wood burner, but then they install the gas line so I don't know.

Chatting up the foreman .. he said he didn't know anything about the fireplaces, I guess they are not a common feature. How would I know if it's a dual purpose? When we opted for the fireplace I could have sworn we signed up for a wood burner, but then they install the gas line so I don't know.

is the fireplace brick and have a chimney? if so, you can use both...when I've had gas in a fireplace I usually fire it up for a minute to get the wood going and then shut it off

is the fireplace brick and have a chimney? if so, you can use both...when I've had gas in a fireplace I usually fire it up for a minute to get the wood going and then shut it off

I can't, in good conscience, see myself using a gas fireplace... I mean, I see what my gas bills are everymonth just for cooking and heat, and quite franky, don't have that kind of money to burn.

I'd have to sit in front of that fireplace with a coin bucket, dropping in fifty cents every few seconds or so.

Is there any other ethnic group besides white in South Dakota? And whitey white doesn't count.

We got to black people last year, but they left for greener pastures, also no more peeing on the walls. Thats just weird. Also, if anyone wants to donate crayons we ran out yesterday.

Status
Not open for further replies.