Food Sous vide Chicken Thighs

In the sprawling mecca that is Portland Maine :lol:
Happened in NYC too. It can very easily go wrong if you read the article.

Just because I don't like red meat doesn't mean I don't enjoy food or cooking. How the hell do you think I got so fat once. In fact I enjoy it a lot and don't always take the easiest way out to do things. FFS I am even making pasta from scratch and rolled out today along with everything else. Only thing I am not making from scratch is the damn fruit we'll have on the side.

Happened in NYC too.

Just because I don't like red meat doesn't mean I don't enjoy food or cooking. How the hell do you think I got so fat once. In fact I enjoy it a lot and don't always take the easiest way out to do things. FFS I am even making pasta from scratch and rolled out today along with everything else. Only thing I am not making from scratch is the damn fruit we'll have on the side.

NYC now certifies kitchens to cook sous vide since Thomas Keller taught them about it after they slapped him with violations. At the time he was known as one of the best chefs in America, if not the world. Its also a matter of the product you are using, this isn't grocery store food. If your city food codes are way out of date then of course they'll get in trouble for it.

because the city that inspects them is not up to date on food science and safety procedures.

I like traditional cooking as much as anyone, but I enjoy sous vide cooking also. My biggest gripe about sous vide cooking is that it takes a lot of the skill out of it. it's almost thintard-proof.
Speaking of, how are sous vide potatoes? :lol: