Food Sous vide Chicken Thighs

and 9 servings per box! that list of amounts is one thing, the # of servings/container scares the shit out of me.

I was just getting granola & checking protein amounts on various brands & 'happened' to check one's serving size. it was double all of the others and had the same amounts of nutrition. lolz.
I wonder how they got away with that. All serving sizes are supposed to be the same.

I wonder how they got away with that. All serving sizes are supposed to be the same.
different brand.

I didn't know they were supposed to be the same. But it doesn't surprise me in the least that a business is run that way.

Moments ago I had a customer tell me "they said this, but why isn't that what they put in the contract?" me: "What did they tell you when you asked them?" him: "Oh, I haven't asked them."

Story.of.my.life.

different brand.

I didn't know they were supposed to be the same. But it doesn't surprise me in the least that a business is run that way.

Moments ago I had a customer tell me "they said this, but why isn't that what they put in the contract?" me: "What did they tell you when you asked them?" him: "Oh, I haven't asked them."

Story.of.my.life.
Yeah, when the FDA updated labeling standards a few years ago, they (tried?) to standardize serving sizes so that consumers could more easily compare 'apples to apples'. No pun intended @Floptical

• Gravy
Reactions: Amstel
Yeah, when the FDA updated labeling standards a few years ago, they (tried?) to standardize serving sizes so that consumers could more easily compare 'apples to apples'. No pun intended @Floptical
slowly moving in a better direction. . .

The part that sucks for us goof balls that 'start' to pay more attention, we constantly ask 'wtf?'

How long does it take to make a pizza like this?
Sxk23jz.gif

Oh I know it's April (who seems to be banned again). But really, once in a while April is actually part enough of a woman to say something that makes sense to other women.

It hurts to admit it happens, but it's there.

• Gravy
Reactions: APRIL and fly
If you were female you would understand.
ZiiiiiingBot

I'm actually with April on this one. I cannot imagine being able to eat 1 bite of a hot dog while pregnant. That was the kind of thing that would have made me even more ill feeling than I was for most of the pregnancy.

Well as i stated in my post, i said I was pregnant at the time and as you know all women get crazy cravings that make no sense.
April not getting it makes sense cuz not only is she a barren hag she's also a man. But other women with kids would or should get it.
I never would have eaten boiled hot dogs with applesauce otherwise. I haven't since. Ew

• Gravy
Reactions: APRIL
I'm actually with April on this one. I cannot imagine being able to eat 1 bite of a hot dog while pregnant. That was the kind of thing that would have made me even more ill feeling than I was for most of the pregnancy.
That @APRIL felt this way (about hotdogs/applesauce/pregnancy) and YOU also feel this way, almost tells me she's really got functional lady parts. This may be a subconscious Braxton Hicks Uterus Twitch.

This has been ramping up for her. Has she had any other recent 'nesting' behaviors?

• Gravy
Reactions: APRIL
That @APRIL felt this way (about hotdogs/applesauce/pregnancy) and YOU also feel this way, almost tells me she's really got functional lady parts. This may be a subconscious Braxton Hicks Uterus Twitch.

This has been ramping up for her. Has she had any other recent 'nesting' behaviors?
She tried to breast feed me when I was at her house. I told her I was not one of her cats

• Gravy
Reactions: APRIL and Amstel
Well as i stated in my post, i said I was pregnant at the time and as you know all women get crazy cravings that make no sense.
April not getting it makes sense cuz not only is she a barren hag she's also a man. But other women with kids would or should get it.
I never would have eaten boiled hot dogs with applesauce otherwise. I haven't since. Ew
Eh not all women get cravings. I barely could eat much until I was about 7 months pregnant. Even then it didn't go well. So nope, no crazy cravings. I hear stories of them like yours, but not in real life for my friends and myself. I remember once when pregnant @eileenbunny came and brought ice cream. My favorite flavor and it was tough for me to eat it. I hated being pregnant with all the food issues I had.

Sometimes April does make sense though ;)

:lol:

You might be on to something there!