Soopahbowl

ChikkenNoodul said:
:lol:

I was inferring that she'd be grazing on natural turf

Nah, she was more likely to lick the sweat off the football players first.

Soopahbowl...huh, whats so special, lol...:) and no i don't care

I'll be watching it on my big screen TV. I'll get drunk, molest my wife and pass out while trying to take a shit in the kitchen sink.
Lots of fun. :)

F33nX said:
It's about 55 hours until kickoff. What's everyone doing for the Big Game? Have any predictions about the game?

We're having a huge Tailgate party at work today, since Bank of America sponsors the Pats and is the official bank of the NFL. That should be a lot of fun. Sunday we're making vension chili and jalapeno/cheddar cornbread (and maybe a sweet vanilla honey cornbread as well), and heading over to a friend's house. We've been promised much eating and imbibing, 2 big screen TVs, and we're jumping in the hot tub at halftime.

My predictions for the game: Pats by 10. I don't want to see a landslide, I want the game to stay interesting. I think it's awesome that Seymour is cleared to play, so now the Pats defense is back to full strength. TO is going to play, but I don't think he'll be in for more than 50% of the snaps. I think he'll be less than effective, contrary to what Bill keeps telling me about stealing coverage away from the other receivers (I think TO is going to run mostly short routes, and the pats d is going to just stuff him), but then again they're both sore losers (j/k dear!).

Yes Seymour is going to play but only on a limited basis. Like known passing situations and 3rd downs. He isn't going to start and play the whole game.

Tyrone Poole and Ty Law are still out and are NOT going to play. So their defense is hardly 100%

I do think you are right about TO. He isn't going to be 100% when he plays but when he does it wont be much..

This game could get really interesting for NE's offense. The way Miami beat them was to blitz right into Brady's grill and he chucked 4 ints because of that. Philly absolutly loves to do that.

I expect a defensive slug fest.

Kander77 said:
Yes Seymour is going to play but only on a limited basis. Like known passing situations and 3rd downs. He isn't going to start and play the whole game.

Tyrone Poole and Ty Law are still out and are NOT going to play. So their defense is hardly 100%

I do think you are right about TO. He isn't going to be 100% when he plays but when he does it wont be much..

This game could get really interesting for NE's offense. The way Miami beat them was to blitz right into Brady's grill and he chucked 4 ints because of that. Philly absolutly loves to do that.

I expect a defensive slug fest.

philly's coach said in a press conference earlier this week that they're not really going to change any of their gamebook to "tailor" to the pats...they think their game is good enough to win. (well, they're wrong, but that's besides the point). i think that means they won't be stuffing brady with blitzes every other play. it also means a throwing game, and with it basically being graham vs. TO, my money will ALWAYS be on Graham. but like you said, it'll be a defensive slug fest. as i like to say, "offense wins games, defense wins championships". The Pats made it past the best defense in the country two weeks ago, and they'll make it past Philly's on sunday

F33nX said:
philly's coach said in a press conference earlier this week that they're not really going to change any of their gamebook to "tailor" to the pats...they think their game is good enough to win. (well, they're wrong, but that's besides the point). i think that means they won't be stuffing brady with blitzes every other play.
Isn't blitzing Philly's bread and butter? :confused:

fuck football. Bunch of over hormoned fags, the whole lot of em.

I'll be doing the rest of my taxes... and writing a paper. I might watch the simpsons after event special.

smileynev said:
Who gives a shit?

you know, I'm a really big football fan but I feel the same way. I don't know why I don't care, but I'm completely apathetic.

Oh yeah. 17-14 Patriots

jaxxor said:
you know, I'm a really big football fan but I feel the same way. I don't know why I don't care, but I'm completely apathetic.

Oh yeah. 17-14 Patriots
I'm sooooo for the Patriots too.

F33nX said:
is that cuz TO whizzed on the star in dallas or something?
I really don't know a lot about football, but the reason I root for them each year is only because someone from where I live plays on the team.

April23 said:
I really don't know a lot about football, but the reason I root for them each year is only because someone from where I live plays on the team.

how...parochial.