Soopahbowl

smileynev said:
how...parochial.
It may be lame, but I don't have a better reason to root for the other team since I haven't invested time into keeping up with the game and knowing whats a good team.

So go fill your cawk hole with some cactii :)

Or however you spell it.

April23 said:
It may be lame, but I don't have a better reason to root for the other team since I haven't invested time into keeping up with the game and knowing whats a good team.

So go fill your cawk hole with some cactii :)

Or however you spell it.

Did you even know this guy?

smileynev said:
Did you even know this guy?
Like totally dude, we like so went to the same highschool and I like totally did some stuff for the team so like of couse I know him personally, but like we don't talk or anything now.

April23 said:
Like totally dude, we like so went to the same highschool and I like totally did some stuff for the team so like of couse I know him personally, but like we don't talk or anything now.

So, if he saw you on the street he wouldn't know you from fly?

F33nX said:
philly's coach said in a press conference earlier this week that they're not really going to change any of their gamebook to "tailor" to the pats...they think their game is good enough to win. (well, they're wrong, but that's besides the point). i think that means they won't be stuffing brady with blitzes every other play. it also means a throwing game, and with it basically being graham vs. TO, my money will ALWAYS be on Graham. but like you said, it'll be a defensive slug fest. as i like to say, "offense wins games, defense wins championships". The Pats made it past the best defense in the country two weeks ago, and they'll make it past Philly's on sunday

Philly loves to blitz, they do it all the time. Changing where you are going to blitz is not changing your game plan.

Why are you comparing a TE to Owens? Sure Graham is a solid TE but why compare him to one of the best WRs in the league. If you are worried about TO catching the ball, remember it wasn't his hands or arms that was injured.

The real good match up is how NE deals with Westbrook. Philly moves him around everywhere and gets mismatches all the time.

And about getting past the best defense 2 weeks ago, Pitt still dropped 27 on the pats with the 16th ranked offense. Philly is ranked 9th so take that into consideration.