Soopahbowl

Mrs. Valve

Dizzy Broad
Oct 6, 2004
The QFH
Marklar
₥3,799
It's about 55 hours until kickoff. What's everyone doing for the Big Game? Have any predictions about the game?

We're having a huge Tailgate party at work today, since Bank of America sponsors the Pats and is the official bank of the NFL. That should be a lot of fun. Sunday we're making vension chili and jalapeno/cheddar cornbread (and maybe a sweet vanilla honey cornbread as well), and heading over to a friend's house. We've been promised much eating and imbibing, 2 big screen TVs, and we're jumping in the hot tub at halftime.

My predictions for the game: Pats by 10. I don't want to see a landslide, I want the game to stay interesting. I think it's awesome that Seymour is cleared to play, so now the Pats defense is back to full strength. TO is going to play, but I don't think he'll be in for more than 50% of the snaps. I think he'll be less than effective, contrary to what Bill keeps telling me about stealing coverage away from the other receivers (I think TO is going to run mostly short routes, and the pats d is going to just stuff him), but then again they're both sore losers (j/k dear!).

Who cares, wtf? Its a fucking waste of time. Be more productive and help your fellow man you lazy assed American fatbricks.

smileynev said:
Who cares, wtf? Its a fucking waste of time. Be more productive and help your fellow man you lazy assed American fatbricks.

There there big fella- you can come to my place and help us chow down on all the food. I know there'll be enough for you.

BigDov said:
There there big fella- you can come to my place and help us chow down on all the food. I know there'll be enough for you.

doritos?

Probably play WoW on the lappy while watching the commercials and halftime show. Will probably still cook something on the grill tho in honor of the occasion, unless it's raining.