Soda Log

I've basically gotten to where I only drink sodas as desert. And even then, I tend to stay with the ones that don't use corn syrup. Cream Sodas are particularly good in a float. Mmm....

I knew I liked you for a reason. Mmmm, cream soda... :drool: When (or if) you come down, I'll have to introduce you to Cott's cream soda. It's made in Tampa and is pretty darn good.

Frankly, I have staved off sodas minus the once in a blue moon treat. I get canker soars in my mouth whenever I inbibe the liquidy sugar bombs.

Coke and soda are interchangeable in th' south. Although, you are correct, everything is Coke down here in Coke territory. Care for a
Coke? However, those smarmy bastards are encroaching through nefarious means like KFC and Taco Hell.

Don't forget Pizza Slut

Coke and soda are interchangeable in th' south. Although, you are correct, everything is Coke down here in Coke territory. Care for a
Coke? However, those smarmy bastards are encroaching through nefarious means like KFC and Taco Hell.

You do not live in the South. Tampa is nothing like the rest of the South. This is not a bad thing.

It's all called Pop. I don't drink any pop very often though, maybe a swallow of Root Beer here or there, but that's all. I can't stand Sprite or 7-Up plain cause it's just way too carbonated and makes me sick. I usually drink water or juice.

While I'm not a huge fan of Coke, this is garbage. Any carbonated beverage with carbonic acid (read : all of them) can be used to clean battery terminals. Coke isn't going to dissolve a ham, ever. It does make a good marinade for BBQ though.

This is true. My grandmother tried to tell me that soda would eat through meat, to get me to stop drinking so much. She put a slice of bacon in the coke and left it for a couple days, although it was gross it was not dissolved.

This is true. My grandmother tried to tell me that soda would eat through meat, to get me to stop drinking so much. She put a slice of bacon in the coke and left it for a couple days, although it was gross it was not dissolved.

If she was smart she would have swapped out the bacon for a piece she doctored when you weren't looking.

You do not live in the South. Tampa is nothing like the rest of the South. This is not a bad thing.

Hey, I haven't lived in Tampa all of my life, I'll have you know. I was reared in the hills of Wildwood where we had a corner store and a graveyard for entertainment. We were a one light town and were excited when we got black top. ...and Whooo where there forests and farms. I'd say that's pretty southern/backwoods.

Hey, I haven't lived in Tampa all of my life, I'll have you know. I was reared in the hills of Wildwood where we had a corner store and a graveyard for entertainment. We were a one light town and were excited when we got black top. ...and Whooo where there forests and farms. I'd say that's pretty southern/backwoods.

It's not backwoods unless you have shot at someone trying to steal your tools from your shed.

and didn't have to worry about the police showing up at all.

Mmmm, bacon flavored Coke :drool:

DietCokeBacon.jpg

I was reared in the hills of Wildwood where we had a corner store and a graveyard for entertainment.

Really? I didn't know you were from Jersey. Why the hell didn't you just go to the boardwalk for entertainment?

edit: incidentally, the whole place is built on a sandbar abutting a swamp. Those things you're calling hills? They might not be hills.

Last edited: