Soda Log

HydroSqueegee

Flaccid Member
Nov 15, 2004
Marklar
₥0
So far so good. Havent had a soda since last wednesday and im feeling fine. On work days I tend to have a wake up pop around 9am, then one after lunch, then possibly another. All in all ive had at least 10 cokes a week for going on 3 years. Thats a shit load of sugar. Needlees to say ive gotten quite fat between the soda and easy access snack are filled with goodies. Havent had any of those since Wednesday either. Im feeling good and dont have the bloated fat feeling i usually have after work. Gotta stave off that diabetes some how.

:D

I swore off soda 2 years ago when I started getting horrible acid reflux. Now I stick to bottled water, the occasional tea, and once in a while I'll buy some IBC Root Beer when they are on sale at the market. I drink 3-5 17oz. bottles of water a day now. I'm glad I did it, I think you will be too...just stick with it :D

I haven't had anything like carbonated and caffeinated in 10 years now. I still like the occasional glass of ginger ale or a Pimm's cocktail.

i havent dozed off at my desk in 2 days now. Its amazing how i used it to wake me up, but all it did was crash my system with the sugar rush.

I drink water out of the 40+ year old water fountain with lead pipes here in the shop. Between lead poisoning and all the asbestos here , I should be croaked before I retire. No need for a 401k!

This thread is making me want a soda.

*goes to get a Sprite*

But that is not a soda. That is soda pop, traditionally called pop. soda is carbonated water. pop is flavored carbonated water, also called soda pop.