so where do you see America in 50 years?

KNYTE said:
What's that quote...

"The only thing necessary for the victory of evil is for good men to do nothing."
Dont worry, we already have a SHTF plan, it involves driving over the the local NG armory and liberating war material.

FlamingGlory said:
Dont worry, we already have a SHTF plan, it involves driving over the the local NG armory and liberating war material.

Everyone should know where the local armory is.

Pandora said:
Dunno about the country, but I'll be living with Drool, Knyte, and Chikken at their compound. :fly:

You can share a room with me. :drool:

Ewwww, I just realized we'll be old saggy 70 year old women by then.

We'll turn the lights off.

ChikkenNoodul said:
*note to self, start storing more food

It's not me you should worry about. But Theac could prolly live off microwave cake and pizza rolls, so I'll pack enough to last him about another 20+ years. Hmm....I'm gonna need JJ to hook me up with freight.

Actually.... maybe I should leave him at CNN, he'd be safer. Ted won't kill him for eating all the food. :fly:

Pandora said:
It's not me you should worry about. But Theac could prolly live off microwave cake and pizza rolls, so I'll pack enough to last him about another 20+ years. Hmm....I'm gonna need JJ to hook me up with freight.

Actually.... maybe I should leave him at CNN, he'd be safer. Ted won't kill him for eating all the food. :fly:
Someone's gotta eat enough for energy to run on the treadmill that's gonna power the microwave though

As long as all the muslims are dead we'll be okay. If Bush says they're the enemy, I'm inclined to believe him.

tre's std and my spawn will have taken over the world by then, you all will be subsidizing our retirement