Thread so we cock slapped Labia...

No, I'm just pointing out something different was tried by electing a new guy that promised change, and yet we are still doing the same old things. This is the reason people are looking to alternatives like the tea party, even though its turned from its original awesome idea into some extreme right deal.

The original idea was great but what it is now is just horrible. The main change is we have more war, more screwed over by oil and banks, and more work arounds to destroy net neutrality and privacy. But I don't doubt the same thing would have happened if the other guy won.

The system is too flawed and corrupt for radical instant changes to fix it. We need the introduction of more 3rd party candidates and a few semi honest politicians sneaking in the door. Or me winning the lottery and fleeing the country.

Last edited:
The original idea was great but what it is now is just horrible. The main change is we have more war, more screwed over by oil and banks, and more work arounds to destroy net neutrality and privacy. But I don't doubt the same thing would have happened if the other guy won.

The system is too flawed and corrupt for radical instant changes to fix it. We need the introduction of more 3rd party candidates and a few semi honest politicians sneaking in the door. Or me winning the lottery and fleeing the country.

mega millions jackpot tomorrow night is 244 mil

If I win, I'll be found tan, with a smile on my face, snu snu'd to death by playmates in the Caribbean before my wife even knows I won.

That's just what I was waiting to hear from you.

Of course you could be tanning your left arm out the window of your car as you drive away from your wife, too. come to houston and I will make sure you get snogged at least thrice. ;)

http://www.digitaljournal.com/article/304909

Nobel Committee asked to strip Obama of Peace Prize

The Bolivian President and a Russian political leader have launched a campaign to revoke Obama's honour after the US attacked Libya.
Liberal Democratic Party of Russia leader and Vice-Chairman of the State Duma Vladimir Zhirinovsky released a statement today calling for the Nobel Prize Committee to take back the honour bestowed on US President Barack Obama in 2009.
Zhirinovsky said the attacks were "another outrageous act of aggression by NATO forces and, in particular, the United States," and that the attacks demonstrated a "colonial policy" with "one goal: to establish control over Libyan oil and the Libyan regime." He said the prize was now hypocritical as a result.

Just as mysteriously as they awarded him the prize they mysteriously try to take it away. I think that's about as dumb as giving it to him in the first place for reasons unknown. I'm sure when they called him about it he answered with a "whatcha talking bout Willis"

Just as mysteriously as they awarded him the prize they mysteriously try to take it away. I think that's about as dumb as giving it to him in the first place for reasons unknown. I'm sure when they called him about it he answered with a "whatcha talking bout Willis"

I'm pretty sure even Obama thought it was dumb.

I'm pretty sure even Obama thought it was dumb.

He even said afterwords that he didn't deserve it. It's not his fault at all it's not like he asked for it. Still messed up though because I thought it made all the previous ones kinda of BS especially for the people who worked all their lives for it.

He even said afterwords that he didn't deserve it. It's not his fault at all it's not like he asked for it. Still messed up though because I thought it made all the previous ones kinda of BS especially for the people who worked all their lives for it.

yea no shit. way to discredit the meaning of an award by turning it into some pseudo popularity contest. WHAT WILL GET US THE MOST PR?

how many could any of us name before without googling? :p