Thread so we cock slapped Labia...

Guess who ultimately pays the taxes when corporations are charged them. Guess how much LESS competitive US companies would be internationally if they had to pay heavy taxes. And guess what that does to US jobs.

so the answer is to go the complete opposite way and give them money like in the case of GE getting a $3B refund instead of paying out a single dime? that shit is not right

Guess who ultimately pays the taxes when corporations are charged them. Guess how much LESS competitive US companies would be internationally if they had to pay heavy taxes. And guess what that does to US jobs.

Guess what zero tax paying record profit earning corporations are doing to create new jobs right now.

Guess what zero tax paying record profit earning corporations are doing to create new jobs right now.

Recovering from a shitty economy caused by the US government's monetary policy. You think they're never going to hire people? If you're familiar with how recessions work, its a pendulum, and the last thing to recover is ALWAYS jobs.

Recovering from a shitty economy caused by the US government's monetary policy. You think they're never going to hire people? If you're familiar with how recessions work, its a pendulum, and the last thing to recover is ALWAYS jobs.

that sounds suspiciously like trickle down jobanomics :fly:

You're saying that I chose to live hear, so I should shut up and not say anything about how this country is going.

I'm saying Act like Arnold and put your money where your mouth is. make connections become a fucking governor or something and be the one making the rules and laws and change this country you live in for the better instead of being a prissy wanker about it.

other wise stfu and get the fuck out.

• Gravy
Reactions: 1 person
that sounds suspiciously like trickle down jobanomics :fly:

Thass how it works. Broadly speaking, initially use they use the efficiencies created during the recession to generate profits. Those profits go towards paying off the large investments you have to do during a recession. Then, once they have money and things feel safe enough, the hiring starts back up.

(Not that you really cared, I know - fucker)

I'm saying Act like Arnold and put your money where your mouth is. make connections become a fucking governor or something and be the one making the rules and laws and change this country you live in for the better instead of being a prissy wanker about it.

other wise stfu and get the fuck out.

:waw:

Why do you guys both replying to my posts when you hardly read any of my posts.

SFTU & GFTO? Hmmmmm No.