So theac is gone permanently

My solutions would piss too many people off.

I was kind of surprised and sadden that fly had made this thread. Since theac did not want it known that he was permanently leaving

I am always open to suggestions on how to make this place better man...

And people were starting to ask questions about him being gone. I'm from the 'full disclosure' camp and would prefer not to keep anything behind the scenes about the forum. More importantly, I wasn't asked to keep quiet about it, otherwise I certainly would have.

I am done with assholes like you, leave my name out of your speech and if you have a problem with me PM me.

yah let's resort to name calling as if that will solve the problem.

aand actually it's "leave my name out of your posts" as I am not actually speeking, I'm typing.

You are geting all upset simply becasue I pointed you out as one of the people who seemed to think that resorting to calling people all kinds of bitches would be e-cool and in the realm of mocking, when it's clearly just petty insulting. she called you on it and you kept up with it.

taking it to pm would just leave things in the dark. I want this out in the light where everyone can see how you roll. I'm calling you out partner. broad daylight in the middle of the town square.

aand actually it's "leave my name out of your posts" as I am not actually speeking, I'm typing.

You are geting all upset simply becasue I pointed you out as one of the people who seemed to think that resorting to calling people all kinds of bitches would be e-cool and in the realm of mocking, when it's clearly just petty insulting. she called you on it and you kept up with it.

taking it to pm would just leave things in the dark. I want this out in the light where everyone can see how you roll. I'm calling you out partner. broad daylight in the middle of the town square.

Actually I got upset because you started name calling with me. I stooped to your level and called you an asshole. NOW if you have a problem with me make a thread about me and open it to the "town square". Not in here.

Actually I got upset because you started name calling with me. I stooped to your level and called you an asshole. NOW if you have a problem with me make a thread about me and open it to the "town square". Not in here.

Both of you - cool it. Go play tea party or something. :heart:

Im e-cooling it right now hunnie!!!

On that note, Ont if you want to fight with me for whatever reason lets just keep it in PM cause I am sure many dont approve of the bickering.