So theac is gone permanently

fly

omg
Oct 1, 2004
Marklar
₥83,324
Steam
mattressfish
I find it unfortunate, but many will probably rejoice. Theac has decided to leave the forum administration business entirely. Shortly, I will own the vB license and the reigns for this entire place.

As a reluctant warrior, I will do my best to keep this place running as well as possible. I have some ideas for change in the future. Hopefully we can all learn from this and come together to fix what may (or may not) be broken.

Please do us all a favor and leave any disparaging remarks about my co-admin and his wife out of this thread, as they are hopefully still good friends of mine.

/kirk out

I find it unfortunate, but many will probably rejoice. Theac has decided to leave the forum administration business entirely. Shortly, I will own the vB license and the reigns for this entire place.

As a reluctant warrior, I will do my best to keep this place running as well as possible. I have some ideas for change in the future. Hopefully we can all learn from this and come together to fix what may (or may not) be broken.

Please do us all a favor and leave any disparaging remarks about my co-admin and his wife out of this thread, as they are hopefully still good friends of mine.

/kirk out

What can we do to help you?

it's a shame they had to take things so seriously and I don't mean that in any sort of disparaging or maligning way...this place is supposed to be fun!

they'll be missed :(

Thanks for the offers of help guys. The only thing I ask is to do your best to make sure this place is fun. As long as it is, the rest of us will still be here tomorrow.

Other than that, you'll probably hear of a few changes over the next couple of days.

I would like to point that KNYTE is a great guy and if he were elected mod his first act would be build a grand army of the republic to defeat the separatist threat.

Last edited:
I would like to point that KNYTE is a great guy and if he were elected mod his first act would be build a grand army of the republic to defeat the seperatist threat.

Don't listen to him, it's a trap. We all know he could easily be a Nazi in disguise.