So theac is gone permanently

hi and good afternoon.

i haven't read the whole thread and i don't like to get in to business that's not my own, but i must stand up and say that theac and pandora are good, good people. regardless of any blemishes of personality i love them as they love me for my blemishes, and it is stressful to see all this. but i just wanted to say that they are mighty fine people and friends. :heart:

good day.

fly, as an admin of a growing and hopefully more culture accepting and less discriminate forum than the one we've seen in the past, will you be learning spanish to keep with the trends of growing hispanic population on the internet for when the time comes that they too, find this forum?

or is UF gonna tell the foreign invaders to f-off and learn english?

fly, as an admin of a growing and hopefully more culture accepting and less discriminate forum than the one we've seen in the past, will you be learning spanish to keep with the trends of growing hispanic population on the internet for when the time comes that they too, find this forum?

As long as they bring Presidente, I think we'll get along juuuuuust fine

I believe fly is implementing a firewall "fence" around the UF borders to keep the illegals out.

Latin will be the lingua franca of the interwebs.