So now that JonBenet's killer has been arrested

FlyNavy said:
:egads:

karr.gif

I honestly laughed at this.

shawndavid said:
with garth at the helm

he could rub his scruffy goatee on my neck and talk to me in that scruffy voice anytime

edit> i said scruffy, scruffy

Last edited:
KNYTE said:
He drove a truck name Goliath later. True story. Look it up if you don't believe me.
omg and it kicked KITT's ass :egads: which wasn't surprising considering dipshit michael just drove straight into the fucking thing :tard:

but at least KITT came back with SUPER PURSUIT MODE

spmebs.jpg

KNYTE said:
He drove a truck name Goliath later. True story. Look it up if you don't believe me.

I was just on wiki last week looking up Knight Rider to find out if I was correct with Michael Knight's original name, Michael Long. I love the stupid acronyms...Knyte Automated Roving Robot...ahahah

I learned on tehre that KITT was actually the name of the computer inside the car which was separate from the car itself.

I was also perusing info on Airwolf and Street Hawk. I am teh ghey.

shawndavid said:
I was just on wiki last week looking up Knight Rider to find out if I was correct with Michael Knight's original name, Michael Long. I love the stupid acronyms...Knyte Automated Roving Robot...ahahah

I learned on tehre that KITT was actually the name of the computer inside the car which was separate from the car itself.

:shifty:

I've wiki'd all of those at one time or another.

Did you ever watch SuperForce?

So this guy got a first class ticket out of taiwan, where he probably would have been publicly hung from a streetpost by his scrotum, and all the attention he could ever dream of, and the worst that will happen to him is hell get free room & board c/o the california state penal system.
Crazy indeed.

shawndavid said:

:drool: Airwolf.... I loved that show. Many years later tv32 showed Viper and Airwolf back to back. I was in heaven. *sniffle* It takes me back.:heart:

Drool-Boy said:
So this guy got a first class ticket out of taiwan, where he probably would have been publicly hung from a streetpost by his scrotum, and all the attention he could ever dream of, and the worst that will happen to him is hell get free room & board c/o the california state penal system.
Crazy indeed.

They should deport him back to Taiwan so they can hang him. What a messed-up dude.

InnerMuse said:
:drool: Airwolf.... I loved that show. Many years later tv32 showed Viper and Airwolf back to back. I was in heaven. *sniffle* It takes me back.:heart:

Viper was stupid and lame. There I said it.

elpmis said:
jesus christ is that a strip tie?

I INVENTED THE PIANO KEYBOARD TIE! I INVENTED IT!

mugatu.jpg

edit: We need that image as one of our "WTF" smileys.

Last edited: