So now that JonBenet's killer has been arrested

whether the dude's crazy or not, this should bring some good ratings to court tv which our company just picked up

also, didn't they find non-familial dna in her undies which might prove out to be his?

why_ask_why said:
whether the dude's crazy or not, this should bring some good ratings to court tv which our company just picked up

also, didn't they find non-familial dna in her undies which might prove out to be his?
yes

read my lengthy post in the middle of page 2

Pandora said:
If it's because the family is big in their community then I would understand why it would be covered heavily in their area. But that doesn't explain why it's the leading story on CNN, on the national news and on my local news yesterday. Just goes to show they don't cover the news, they cover sensational stories.

Perhaps my point is invalid, as elpie and FGH so respectfully implied. But has anyone seen any stories about these kids?
missing.JPG

These kids are missing. JonBenet was murdered in her own home.

Pandora said:
If it's because the family is big in their community then I would understand why it would be covered heavily in their area. But that doesn't explain why it's the leading story on CNN, on the national news and on my local news yesterday. Just goes to show they don't cover the news, they cover sensational stories.

Perhaps my point is invalid, as elpie and FGH so respectfully implied. But has anyone seen any stories about these kids?
missing.JPG
Because JonBenet captured America's attention and the news outlets know that while you and I may be sick of hearing about this the average American is going to tune in. Whatever's going to bring in the advertising dollars is what gets the focus.

April23 said:
http://i.a.cnn.net/cnn/2006/LAW/08/18/karr.questions/newt1.1556.john.karr.ap.jpg[img]
He looks like he has the hiv.[/QUOTE]

He certainly has an odd look to him. He looks like a sicko actually. I get weird vibes whenever I see his pic, tho I'm not sure if it's just because I know what he's in to. Some people just have that look to them tho.
Everytime I see this guy on the Lipitor commercials I change the channel:

[IMG]http://uselessforums.com/files/120505/Robert_Jarvik.jpg

*shivers*