So now that JonBenet's killer has been arrested

Pandora said:
He certainly has an odd look to him. He looks like a sicko actually. I get weird vibes whenever I see his pic, tho I'm not sure if it's just because I know what he's in to. Some people just have that look to them tho.
Everytime I see this guy on the Lipitor commercials I change the channel:

Robert_Jarvik.jpg

*shivers*

hahaha...I saw one of those commercials last night and was thinking "Christ, this guy is looking into my soul and dreaming about fondling me."

they just said on the news that carr knew things about the body that only the ME and the investigators knew

why_ask_why said:
they just said on the news that carr knew things about the body that only the ME and the investigators knew
They've been saying that on the news for 2 days.

FlamingGloryHole said:
They've been saying that on the news for 2 days.

that's news to me lol
I have cnn or headline running on my 2nd monitor the whole day during work...maybe I just missed it somehow

FlamingGloryHole said:
Pfft, semantics.

not semantics, facts & specifics...you should know better...elements of the crime could be literally ANYTHING...location of hidden evidence, info about the ransom note, etc

why_ask_why said:
not semantics, facts & specifics...you should know better...elements of the crime could be literally ANYTHING...location of hidden evidence, info about the ransom note, etc
CNN, repackaging the fact 24/7 because how the hell else would you run a 24 hour news service that only covers american interests.

FlamingGloryHole said:
CNN, repackaging the fact 24/7 because how the hell else would you run a 24 hour news service that only covers american interests.

you are so grabbing at straws...you just said this was already known which I proved false and now you say some BS about us being an american only news station? we've been running the israeli/lebanon war for over a month now :tard:

why don't you try mining in facts instead of unsubstantiated, poorly formed opinions?

why_ask_why said:
you are so grabbing at straws...you just said this was already known which I proved false and now you say some BS about us being an american only news station? we've been running the israeli/lebanon war for over a month now :tard:

why don't you try mining in facts instead of unsubstantiated, poorly formed opinions?
What part of INTERESTS, is hard to understand?

FlamingGloryHole said:
What part of INTERESTS, is hard to understand?

so you are admitting you were wrong about the new facts in the case in other words? you no longer seem to be defending that and instead have taken a completely unrelated tack

why_ask_why said:
so you are admitting you were wrong about the new facts in the case in other words? you no longer seem to be defending that and instead have taken a completely unrelated tack
BALALALA :D

Seriously, I dont feel like arguing, it's like 100, I'm sat here in pants, long sleeve dress shirt, and boots and I'm dying.