so it's been relatively established that i'm a flaming dork...

lol, my friend cosplayed as haruka before.

i can't see that second link:(

here's what i was thinking (maria from SO3):
53670520040709screen0011hj.jpg

53670520040510screen0206xh.jpg

F33nX said:
lol, my friend cosplayed as haruka before.

i can't see that second link:(

here's what i was thinking (maria from SO3):
[MG]http://img156.exs.cx/img156/849/53670520040709screen0011hj.jpg[/IMG]

[MG]http://img156.exs.cx/img156/4871/53670520040510screen0206xh.jpg[/IMG]
yeah.. Stuff like that would probably be quite a bit more interesting to make/wear than the second one. I pretty much picked it just because Serial Experiments Lain was pretty much the first anime I saw and it was really cool. I haven't seen a whole lot, so don't really have a basis for many suggestions.

edit: The second link/fixed in the first post should work

You are so cool :heart:

For christmas, theac and pandora gave me volumes 1 and 2 of The Girls of Gaming. Features a bunch of female characters from video games. Might have some good ideas for you in there.

bast_imret said:
You are so cool :heart:

For christmas, theac and pandora gave me volumes 1 and 2 of The Girls of Gaming. Features a bunch of female characters from video games. Might have some good ideas for you in there.
Girls Gone Wild*

*Now for Nerds

fly said:
Girls Gone Wild*

*Now for Nerds

lol. That would be great. :)

"What happens when you mix Cancun, liquor, and the hottest video game girls of this century? GAME GIRLS GONE WILD! Watch Princess Peach dyke out on Samus Aran! See the girls from DOA Beach Volley ball tag team the girls from Leisure Suit Larry! Gawk as Cammy from Street Fighter fucks Tifa from FF7 with a 9 inch strap on! GAME GIRLS GONE WILD!"

F33nX said:
my friend helena was witch hunter robin in '03, and she had an absolutely amazing costume. no way could i upstage her.

(btw, i tried desperately to talk your hubby into letting you cosplay as her, to no avail)

i'm thinking of either lafiel in her ballgown from Banner of the Stars, Maria from Star Ocean 3, or.....after that i'm out of ideas:(

What is this shit about him having to let her? If you want to do it Pandora just do it!