so it's been relatively established that i'm a flaming dork...

you should be no name from spirited away

spirited20away20151dn.jpg

F33nX said:
i did that last year. came up with a whole new american-basied anime, designed characters and a storyline, made 10 costumes and prop sets for each. too bad the other people who originally promised to devote time and effort fell short on their part.
Can't trust nobody, can ya

elpmis said:
you should be no name from spirited away

spirited20away20151dn.jpg

:heart:
thank you. it unfortunately overdone, otherwise i'd do it. they're everywhere, like a lot of naruto, utena, and sailor moon characters too. the showstoppers are really the original and practically unique costumes. my second year doin costumes i made 8-bit theater/FF1 costumes for red, white, black mages, fighter, theif, and black belt. we were stalked the entire day, cheered while walking into halls for panels, anime, etc. and our pictures were taken and posted far a wide. that's unforunately what i have to live up to now:p

smileynev said:
Cosplayer putting down the furries? Woah, who wins in the dork battle?

i can't find it right now, but there's a hierarchical chart of dorkiness. cosplayers are less dorky than furries. plus furries are just....um...wrong.

F33nX said:
:heart:
thank you. it unfortunately overdone, otherwise i'd do it. they're everywhere, like a lot of naruto, utena, and sailor moon characters too. the showstoppers are really the original and practically unique costumes. my second year doin costumes i made 8-bit theater/FF1 costumes for red, white, black mages, fighter, theif, and black belt. we were stalked the entire day, cheered while walking into halls for panels, anime, etc. and our pictures were taken and posted far a wide. that's unforunately what i have to live up to now:p
Then repeat the feat and do the cast of VG Cats

F33nX said:
i can't find it right now, but there's a hierarchical chart of dorkiness. cosplayers are less dorky than furries. plus furries are just....um...wrong.

I find that hard to believe. Furries rank higher then cosplayers on my chart of nerddom.

ChikkenNoodul said:
True, but I will say that cosplayers are waay ahead of Larpers.

Mainly because it seems that there's a lot of hot chicks doing cosplay

hmmm, if only for that reason. At least larpers get some exercise. Plus theres a chance of severe bodily injury from one of them foam covered sword thingies.