So I lost Kiwi's wedding ring...

InnerMuse said:
Hell yeah!

I saw some muscle head with the script from this tattooed around his bicept. I almost pointed at him and publicly proclaimed him a nerd. Heheheh

doesn't theac have that tattoo?? :fly:

InnerMuse said:
Hell yeah!

I saw some muscle head with the script from this tattooed around his bicept. I almost pointed at him and publicly proclaimed him a nerd. Heheheh

One Bicep to rule them all, One Bicep to crush them, One Bicep to bring them all, And in the darkness bind them

With the Green Lantern ring Kiwi could kick Kynte in the ass when he does something stupid without ever leaving the couch. Now that's luxury.

I have an awesome plastic green lantern ring that a comic shop owner gave me when I was a kid. The center glows and it's an adult size and very hard plastic. Just thinking of it makes me want to go find it and punch someone in the forehead to see if I can leave a lantern mark.

http://www.scottkay.com/bridal/index.aspx

I've got a Scott Kay, ladies platinum diamond wedding band w/ 5 baguette cut diamonds across the top ... total weight about .5 ctw. It appraised out at $2300 in May of 2005. I'll let you have it for $1500 ... let me know if you want pics.

Ohh, added bonus ... it's never been worn!! She took herself out of the running before she ever got to walk down the isle. :(

There's a matching platinum engagement ring too ... but it's been worn (still looks perfect) but I wouldn't let you have the diamond that's mounted in it ... unless you want to pay for all 1.46 ct. of the VVS2, E color diamond :drool: ... I think I paid around $12K for that rock :tard: What was I thinking??!?

A question for the ladies ... Am I wrong to recycle that diamond if/when I ever get engaged again? I most certainly WOULD NOT re-use the wedding band or the old engagement setting ... but come on, it's a beautiful rock. What do you think?

inphosys said:

I've got a Scott Kay, ladies platinum diamond wedding band w/ 5 baguette cut diamonds across the top ... total weight about .5 ctw. It appraised out at $2300 in May of 2005. I'll let you have it for $1500 ... let me know if you want pics.

Ohh, added bonus ... it's never been worn!! She took herself out of the running before she ever got to walk down the isle. :(

There's a matching platinum engagement ring too ... but it's been worn (still looks perfect) but I wouldn't let you have the diamond that's mounted in it ... unless you want to pay for all 1.46 ct. of the VVS2, E color diamond :drool: ... I think I paid around $12K for that rock :tard: What was I thinking??!?

A question for the ladies ... Am I wrong to recycle that diamond if/when I ever get engaged again? I most certainly WOULD NOT re-use the wedding band or the old engagement setting ... but come on, it's a beautiful rock. What do you think?

Speaking for the ladies, aunt flo is here this week ugh, sell the stone. If you ever did decide to give it to another person you will look at that rock with contempt in the back of your mind each and every time you saw it on worthy girls finger.

thrawn said:
Speaking for the ladies, aunt flo is here this week ugh, sell the stone. If you ever did decide to give it to another person you will look at that rock with contempt in the back of your mind each and every time you saw it on worthy girls finger.

Your......Aunt Flo.......????

:shifty: Is there something you're not telling us?

i think giving a used rock is tacky, but it is all up to the girl you're giving it to. if anything, be honest with her and allow for a choice, but don't be surprised if she's a little offended. not her fault you spent so much on someone else's rock that got returned.

i love my rocks. i have one that's not quite a carat and one that was spange's grandmother's old ring. i never cared about diamonds till i received them, and i still admire the ones on my fingers. call me materialistic even though i'm not...but i love what i've been given.

Coqui said:
Your......Aunt Flo.......????

:shifty: Is there something you're not telling us?

Well I nearly did get run down in the street not paying attention last weekend, does it surprise you? :lol:

thrawn said:
Well I nearly did get run down in the street not paying attention last weekend, does it surprise you? :lol:

yeah nevermind I warned you 5 times.

Look out Car.
Look out Car.
Look out Car!
LOOK OUT CAR!!!
LOOK OUT CAR!!!

Then you just put your hand up like it was going to stop him.

:lol:

inphosys said:

wow, they charged you A LOT
if you ever buy diamonds again, do yourself a huge favor and drive to the apparel mart in downtown ATL...you would literally have paid about 1/2 of what you did
http://www.americasmart.com/

dood, take that 12,000 rock and put it on Red next weekend in vegas! If you win we'll have a blast while we are there, if you lose I'll have a good time laughing at you all weekend. It's a win / lose-win situation!

Coqui said:
yeah nevermind I warned you 5 times.

Look out Car.
Look out Car.
Look out Car!
LOOK OUT CAR!!!
LOOK OUT CAR!!!

Then you just put your hand up like it was going to stop him.

:lol:

Yes, I did :lol: It must've been the Hispanic accent and the grey goose, I only heard one. I was mostly trying to tell the dude I am sorry for being an ass and walking in front of you, hey my eye doctor is across the street.

My eye doctor really is across the street, his parking is connected to the lot I stumbled into. Yes, I drive to the ghetto for this doc. My first visit to him, with my wife at the time, I explained to her that a sword hanging above the door in the exam room was El Cid's. After he tells me that I am one of the few to recognize it, he brings out a collection of WW2 artillery and strikes up a conversation with me about them while my eye exam is taking place.

How can you not like an eye doc that has a replica of El Cid's sword and ww2 memorabilia?

Coqui said:

Tried to toss the crap on e-bay ... kept getting people who wanted to pay me by credit card and stuff like that, but wouldn't go through paypal. Basically after all of my research into the way the transactioned worked, I was getting scammed. So I've given up on that avenue. Now they just sit in a firesafe, collecting dust.