WTF So I just dick'd my butt

Yeah, if that's your litmus test, you're doing it wrong.
No apparently being able to read is the litmus for whitey-specialness now.

Reparations are the only solution of course. Free college for all minorities and a house and land and preference for high paying jobs.

No apparently being able to read is the litmus for whitey-specialness now.

Reparations are the only solution of course. Free college for all minorities and a house and land and preference for high paying jobs.
No idea why you've felt the need to make your last few posts about race. If its a consideration where you're looking, and money isn't an issue - go someplace else. If you're feeling some sort of white superiority or guilt, no one cares.

No idea why you've felt the need to make your last few posts about race. If its a consideration where you're looking, and money isn't an issue - go someplace else. If you're feeling some sort of white superiority or guilt, no one cares.
Well I was responding to the sketch comments. You are the one who mentioned my wing ding about privilege.

I have three pallets of dildos on the way, and our garage is full of stuff we removed from the house to stage.

I think I'm going to have to rent a Pod for the driveway. This shit is really annoying.

I'm in the union now (32BJ), no idea why we're in the janitorial union but $60 a month in dues. Didn't get a choice because my site is unionized.

The health insurance is pretty dope but Im already on a sweet Medicaid MCO which I'd have to earn a lot more not to qualify. I'd look at the retirement plan but I'm unlikely to make it to 40 much less 65 :lol:

Anyway I'm off tomorrow sorta. Have to go get fingerprinted again and the place is only open 9-5 and I work... 9-5. So gotta show someone else what to do, then go all the way to reistertown which is gonna be a pretty penny of Lyft money or I guess I could try out my new cab discount card from the MTA, $37 per trip free. Unfortunately my boss told me too late in the day to book the short bus for next day.

My apartment fell through, the guy wants to make it an Airbnb... On 22nd St, it's a cute row house that's all renovated but it's... On 22nd St. I work 2 blocks away but it's a hike to the university and a hike to downtown. Found another 2 possibles, one is like a mile west which isn't ideal but it's weekly so flexible, and one is above a nail shop in druid hill.

Last edited:
Weekly? Dude...
this is pretty standard unhoused people shit :/ paying nightly hotel rates or weekly at best. Being poor is expensive. You cant afford a months rent, your credit sucks, you have no fixed address, so you end up in this endless cycle of paying way more to have a roof over your head that week or that night, because saving would mean you're out on the street, and being out on the street means you likely will lose your job, and or get mugged.

• Gravy
Reactions: ZRH
this is pretty standard unhoused people shit :/ paying nightly hotel rates or weekly at best. Being poor is expensive. You cant afford a months rent, your credit sucks, you have no fixed address, so you end up in this endless cycle of paying way more to have a roof over your head that week or that night, because saving would mean you're out on the street, and being out on the street means you likely will lose your job, and or get mugged.
I'm aware of all that. Supposedly he has money and wants to avoid shady shit. My point was that with a weekly place, he's jumping right back in.

• Gravy
Reactions: Peppers
I'm aware of all that. Supposedly he has money and wants to avoid shady shit. My point was that with a weekly place, he's jumping right back in.
It's not unheard of around here. I'm aware of the issue @Domon is talking about though. You spend all day trying find somewhere to crash, food, end up eating a sub in a room you paid too much for and have to be out by 11. It's not super dangerous on the street if you're prepped for it like some people got the tent and the jackery and stuff but it's a whole different path. I'll be honest too, I'm not the picture of health, I need to be indoors.

This is different though it's month to month just the guy splits it up so you don't need the massive move in cost. The sober living place was like that, you paid weekly but it was month to month lease.

I'm still on wait list for the section 8 vouchers, the ones you can use anywhere, in Anne Arundel which seem to never move. People have said if Im not moving up the list I have to go in person to housing and have them review it.

Also with HUD housing, this place is full of drug dealers and shit who are only paying symbolic rent (like $10). I mean my floor is pretty chill but there's always random junkies going to 16 cause someone is selling pills and loose cigarettes up there and the lady down the hall is full on cracked out yelling to herself all the time asking for change etc. Your tax dollars at work. Meanwhile... I'm not an addict and have to fight for every scrap of help. My food stamps are $22 a month and my neighbor has so many she sells them and has food service drop off 7 decent meals ready to microwave a week.

Last edited: