WTF So I just dick'd my butt

I think that’s about 4 days worth of food…..maybe 5
have to get out of the mindset of meat being essential

beans, lentils, veg, seafood (it's cheap for me, might vary), pasta

Sign up for every store discount program, cashback, ibotta, only get stuff thats on sale. Go to food pantries, they mostly give out whole foods and trader joes stuff and you do not have to do anything but show ID.

Coffee and booze are my vegetables.

I guess the kids eat the weird things like broccoli, carrots, and cucumbers, they didn’t get that from me though.

Didn’t buy any beeves today, steaks that looked good were $30 each, for that price I’ll just let Morton’s cook ‘em better than I can.

I did buy a lot of cheese, and since when is heavy cream $6 a carton???

• Haha
Reactions: fly
Coffee and booze are my vegetables.

I guess the kids eat the weird things like broccoli, carrots, and cucumbers, they didn’t get that from me though.

Didn’t buy any beeves today, steaks that looked good were $30 each, for that price I’ll just let Morton’s cook ‘em better than I can.

I did buy a lot of cheese, and since when is heavy cream $6 a carton???
Spinach! seeds, quinoa, potatoes, pasta, eggos

Yeah, good steaks are crazy. Tuna steaks are like $1 a pound tho. Lamb has a funky taste but some people like it. Im kinda over prepping chicken or id eat more probably.

Last edited:
i have a 4 hr flight from here to NYC then a 1 hr flight home to YYZ

AS USUAL .. i have to poop so bad before the flight. i feel like im gonna implode like the submersible if i hold this on

to me , getting on a flight to work or just to travel. it’s like snorting and 8ball of baby laxatives

If it's adjustable and it keeps hours down on some part of the system, you can bet the airlines will be keeping it set higher.

However, me going from 6000 to 8000 is less extreme than you going from -100 to 5000.
Y'all know you could Google it right? Apparently it's called intestinal barotrauma. That's also why your earballs pop.

If it's adjustable and it keeps hours down on some part of the system, you can bet the airlines will be keeping it set higher.

However, me going from 6000 to 8000 is less extreme than you going from -100 to 5000.
Apparently its max is 6000ft

• Gravy
Reactions: Petunia