WTF So I just dick'd my butt

So literally the most enjoyable conversation I've had all week is trying to figure out where to put a decapitated head. EMS lady was pretty cute and like we're trying to figure out if goes in the body bag or a biohazard bag. It's the bio bag btw.
You want to share the whole story?

You want to share the whole story?
I mean motorcycle vs semi

You just kinda pick up the parts.

Only ems can say they are "dead" . Looked like he tried to go the wrong way down a hiway. We have a major problem with dirtbikes just riding all over the street.

Got sent home from work because I was on the phone with insurance for 4 hours.

You want me to have a functioning vehicle and work 60 hours a week I need to call the insurance cause you aint paying for my shit to get fixed. I'd love a day off to handle it because I asked for one and got told no. I was working as well, I was just happening for the first time in my life actually answering callbacks from people. If it doesn't effect ANYTHING what is the point in being a dick about it. Half the people stand around in the back not doing anything all day anyway and the FIRST time I have to resolve something during business hours after working someplace for over a year it's a massive inconvenience.

WHEN WILL YOU QUIT

Never. He's addicted to misery and drama.
Oh dont be a cunt. Im looking for a new job.\

Lots of places are advertising but no one is calling back.

I also sure am glad THEY ARE FORGIVING EVERYONE'S STUDENT DEBT. Just fucking what. I avoided going into debt at great difficulty and everyone else gets a free ride?

What do you mean "new" job? Surely you mean "another" job, since you'll cling desperately to the notion that they won't stiff you next paycheck after getting you for the last one. :p

What do you mean "new" job? Surely you mean "another" job, since you'll cling desperately to the notion that they won't stiff you next paycheck after getting you for the last one. :p
It's a complex economy. I've never been stiffed exactly, I just get it late and overtime comes as cash. Which just is fucking stupid. Or unpaid on call and then getting shit when I sleep through a phone call.

I also sure am glad THEY ARE FORGIVING EVERYONE'S STUDENT DEBT. Just fucking what. I avoided going into debt at great difficulty and everyone else gets a free ride?
Yeah. Hate the working people who got an education dude.

• Gravy
Reactions: Mr. Argumentor
Just because your life sucks doesnt mean ordinary people should be punished. Your anger is irrational, misplaced and stupid.
You dont even live here jesus,

Im also doing fairly well but Im not crying cause I borrowed 200k in unassailable debt when I was 18.

Maybe if they stopped propping up the massively corrupt university loan system, like the medical billing system, this wouldnt be an issue.

Last edited:
Yes everyone should opt out of doing their best in life. It sounds like the corruption is finally crumbling if the loans are being wiped. So what's the issue exactly? That some hard up people are being given sorely needed help and you're jealous and resentful of it because you took a different path? You're embroiled in dumb class warfare and are the kind of person who would strip labour laws, unions and decent pay because you suffer through it and think everyone else should have such hardship. Things being better in society provides opportunity and education and healthcare should not be paywalled.

• Gravy
Yes everyone should opt out of doing their best in life. It sounds like the corruption is finally crumbling if the loans are being wiped. So what's the issue exactly? That some hard up people are being given sorely needed help and you're jealous and resentful of it because you took a different path? You're embroiled in dumb class warfare and are the kind of person who would strip labour laws, unions and decent pay because you suffer through it and think everyone else should have such hardship. Things being better in society provides opportunity and education and healthcare should not be paywalled.
I am not a nice person

most people I know with student debt, myself included, have paid well over the initial loan amount, but ridiculous interest means a balance remains. in some cases, even with regular payments over decade(s), the current loan balance is still higher than the initial loan amount.

• Gravy