WTF So I just dick'd my butt

YEAH BUOY is busy saving people from being eaten by sharks!

The article makes it sound like they created it, but that piece of equipment you see there is a YEAH BUOY:

And on the opposite corner of the country... YEAH BUOY!

Seems to have found a really cool niche.

Right up there with "I cant breathe" and "you arent real cops", your ass is in cuffs and you have no documentation so... Maybe DeSantis will send you to Marthas Vineyard.

I respect a hustle. I've got me to look out for and well, I've done a lot more for a lot less.

(That isn't an endorsement, just I've heard sooooooo much stuff)

Last edited:
I'm too lazy to google translate that. Anyone want to?
Hi
You interested in my service (Do you want to do business)
What part are you in (it means like where are you/what do you want to be in)
-In you dear
Oi Clown

I was bored, she wasnt at my hotel. The thing is corporate policy is you have to have proof of them exchanging sex for money to kick them out and keep the room fee. Best way if to find their ad text them and screenshot the whole thing with timestamps and stuff. I got hired because I can stumble my way through a conversation in spanish.

Domon is also suspiciously on point. Like it took me a bit get it when I started. 🤔

Same thing with shoplifters, you have to see them come into the store without the product, have to see them take it off the shelf, and walk past the last point of sale (not out the doors) to actually have a good case.

Corporate policing is actually super hard because alot of the time we dont just need probable cause. Most contracts require you to actually have documentation of the entire crime. On the other hand. I dont work for the government so you dont have any rights in my custody, searches, legal representation etc. It's not something most people know about.

Last edited:
Hi
You interested in my service (Do you want to do business)
What part are you in (it means like where are you/what do you want to be in)
-In you dear
Oi Clown

I was bored, she wasnt at my hotel. The thing is corporate policy is you have to have proof of them exchanging sex for money to kick them out and keep the room fee. Best way if to find their ad text them and screenshot the whole thing with timestamps and stuff. I got hired because I can stumble my way through a conversation in spanish.

Domon is also suspiciously on point. Like it took me a bit get it when I started. 🤔

Same thing with shoplifters, you have to see them come into the store without the product, have to see them take it off the shelf, and walk past the last point of sale (not out the doors) to actually have a good case.

Corporate policing is actually super hard because alot of the time we dont just need probable cause. Most contracts require you to actually have documentation of the entire crime. On the other hand. I dont work for the government so you dont have any rights in my custody, searches, legal representation etc. It's not something most people know about.
I just used Google lens to translate it

• Gravy
Reactions: fly
Got sent home from work because I was on the phone with insurance for 4 hours. 🤷‍♂️

You want me to have a functioning vehicle and work 60 hours a week I need to call the insurance cause you aint paying for my shit to get fixed. I'd love a day off to handle it because I asked for one and got told no. I was working as well, I was just happening for the first time in my life actually answering callbacks from people. If it doesn't effect ANYTHING what is the point in being a dick about it. Half the people stand around in the back not doing anything all day anyway and the FIRST time I have to resolve something during business hours after working someplace for over a year it's a massive inconvenience.

Dude I often have 3 jobs at once but I can't keep track of whatever the hell goes on in your employment situation. And at least my unpaid jobs are voluntary, not apparently employment but where I get stiffed
I cant either, for example yesterday
Saturday night,
Get hit by truck, lady is super sorry but she lives in the truck and we try to sort it out
She takes me home and we exchange info and stuff
midnight to 5am security
try to sleep, talk to the gf, landlady locks me out because she thought I knew the chick who brought me home
Noon - 8 restaurant, on phone with insurance because I dont want to take her rental deposit nothing going
10 - 4 fix lighting at a grocery store
talk to the gf again, she wants to get beers but I HAVE to sleep
was supposed to be 10 - 10 at restaurant today but I woke up at 8 and fell asleep waiting for a callback from insurance and woke up at 1040
Now I have... 6-4 tomorrow doing electrical
Then on call for security the rest of the night

I also have to cash the big paycheck at the bank, two of the places refuse to pay overtime and slip cash to me.

I really just needed a few hours to handle everything. So I'm mad.

Last edited:
So literally the most enjoyable conversation I've had all week is trying to figure out where to put a decapitated head. EMS lady was pretty cute and like we're trying to figure out if goes in the body bag or a biohazard bag. It's the bio bag btw.

• Haha
Reactions: fly