WTF So I just dick'd my butt

Watch out, people get curb stomped at Applebees.

giphy.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Peppers
War has been declared.
Someone, thought it would be funny to shrink wrap the toilet paper dispenser closed.
It's only funny if you saw it before it's too late!!!!!
No it's funny either way. :lol:

• Haha
Reactions: august and fly
So after a one month voyage and sitting off the coast for two months, my shipment from China has arrived. Sorta. It was unloaded, but the port is too full, so it was moved to offsite storage, until they can make some room for CBP to process it.

#FML

So after a one month voyage and sitting off the coast for two months, my shipment from China has arrived. Sorta. It was unloaded, but the port is too full, so it was moved to offsite storage, until they can make some room for CBP to process it.

#FML

I bet my paintbrush carousel is suffering the same fate.

Stuck in an all-hands, and someone just asked "I feel like people have a right to know that a co-worker that they work closely with is unvaccinated, realizing this needs to be balanced with people's right to privacy. What is the labs' stance on this?"

Fuck, how can you work here and still be that dumb.

However, I just wrote "Vaxxed, waxed, and a total snack" on my door whiteboard, since it's only my information I'm giving up.

• Haha
Reactions: august and fly
Stuck in an all-hands, and someone just asked "I feel like people have a right to know that a co-worker that they work closely with is unvaccinated, realizing this needs to be balanced with people's right to privacy. What is the labs' stance on this?"

However, I just wrote "Vaxxed, waxed, and a total snack" on my door whiteboard, since it's only my information I'm giving up.
How does it feel to know no one loves you?

• Haha
Reactions: fly

"Don't worry, if someone's unvaccinated, they'll probably fucking tell you"

• Haha
Reactions: Jehannum
"Someone you work closely with is unvaccinated, but we can't tell you who" would make good reality tv
Is it:

- The millenial who seems real progressive but makes the odd comment about "cancel culture" that makes you wonder about the guy?
- The hippie chick who's into essential oils and shit?
- The sarcastic burnout who jokes half the time that it's them for a laugh, but you're not 100% sure they're joking?
- The creepy guy who doesn't talk to anyone?
- The turbo-bro that weighs out protein in the cafeteria and shit, and insists on only putting pure primal shit in their body?

• Gravy
Reactions: fly
Is it:

- The millenial who seems real progressive but makes the odd comment about "cancel culture" that makes you wonder about the guy?
- The sarcastic burnout who jokes half the time that it's them for a laugh, but you're not 100% sure they're joking?
- The turbo-bro that weighs out protein in the cafeteria and shit, and insists on only putting pure primal shit in their body?
It's totally the Karen who's into essential oils

Is it:

You missed a critical character. The MAGA meal team 6 tacticool guy who open carries his discount Walmart firearm

• Haha
Reactions: fly and Strings
You missed a critical character. The MAGA meal team 6 tacticool guy who open carries his discount Walmart firearm
Nah, there's a 100% chance it'd end up being that character.

Make it more of a libertarian doomsday prepper "there's too many laws, fuck both sides" type instead where it's less certain. And they're fat because they eat MRE's for lunch and shit.

• Gravy
Reactions: Domon
Nah, there's a 100% chance it'd end up being that character.

Make it more of a libertarian doomsday prepper "there's too many laws, fuck both sides" type instead where it's less certain. And they're fat because they eat MRE's for lunch and shit.
When I was homeless one of my friends was in the nasty girls and brought me an entire case of MREs from deployment.

Hot food is nice. Having to shit 30 minutes after you eat like clockwork isnt.