WTF So I just dick'd my butt

> it's not that big of a deal

> if you do it, you're not a "good person" and you deserve to be blacklisted from future employment opportunities "no matter the reason"

aww man, why do I have to choose one, you got to choose two!
You pulled that out of context, which seems kinda odd for you. Working for two weeks isn't that big of a deal.

Apparently they way they all quit was super unprofessional and they all should have told their manager they were looking for new jobs.

So they could have been fired a couple months ago with nothing new lined up? No thank you.
And this is why you aren't obligated to give two weeks, because even when you do your reputation is shit on

So all my change got stolen out of my console at one place I work

So Im asking the girls up front if they'd seen anyone hanging out in the parking lot, and one of the other drivers tells me all his change got stolen earlier this week

So one of the girls calls the owner and turns out his car got broken into last night

And we got one new employee who is obviously a user...

Well, back to work.
Nothing has changed.
I hope I remember to write 2022 on my first report and or document of the year.

So all my change got stolen out of my console at one place I work

So Im asking the girls up front if they'd seen anyone hanging out in the parking lot, and one of the other drivers tells me all his change got stolen earlier this week

So one of the girls calls the owner and turns out his car got broken into last night

And we got one new employee who is obviously a user...
Lock your car, bro.
Methheads are everywhere.

We can't even keep a lunch box visible in a car around here. The homeless will turn your car into a lunch wagon.

We can't even keep a lunch box visible in a car around here. The homeless will turn your car into a lunch wagon.
I work on the hood, people dont really mess with delivery drivers cause they know the neighborhood will be blacklisted if they do.

Anyway MD is basically on fire. They did not prep for the snow at all. 97 is basically parking lot. My power and water are out, I made it to my bosses house.