WTF So I just dick'd my butt

Yes, but nah man.

I've lived 64% more than an 18 year olds life. I can barely relate to people my own age.
If that’s how you feel that’s understandable. I relate to people of all ages. I never bought into the generational stereotypes.

Is she 18?

10 year difference. It only works out in one way, and it’s sex. We all know about my second marriage and the 15 year age difference and that it really didn’t hold up- except the sex part. Which we both benefited from, don’t think for one second it was all one way, because it was not. But the little things got in the way, like explaining the Led Zeppelin wasn’t a man, it was a group, etc.

As long as you both go into it knowing it’s going to be short-lived and never last, okay, but I doubt she’d be that mature especially with what I just learned about this new fad they call “soaking”.

Fucking kids, man. Dipsticks.

10 year difference. It only works out in one way, and it’s sex. We all know about my second marriage and the 15 year age difference and that it really didn’t hold up- except the sex part. Which we both benefited from, don’t think for one second it was all one way, because it was not. But the little things got in the way, like explaining the Led Zeppelin wasn’t a man, it was a group, etc.

As long as you both go into it knowing it’s going to be short-lived and never last, okay, but I doubt she’d be that mature especially with what I just learned about this new fad they call “soaking”.

No it's the
Animation Cartoon GIF

I agree the age difference is probably a deal killer beyond X number of months of extreme fucking, their life expectations won't be the same. However, that could be kind of funny(and irritating to Hoggz). E.g. she would naturally expect an older guy to have it together in many ways her age peers don't. He on the other hand, might expect her to be gullible because she's young, and she cuts his balls off on the regular. :lol:

Spin the Wheel! *And fer Christ sakes double wrap it if you tap it.

black and red ball GIF by South Park

• Gravy
Reactions: Immigrant