WTF So I just dick'd my butt

Apparently I pissed off my former employee so bad that he deleted me from LinkedIn. But at least I have an answer as to where he went to work.

I've had no luck hiring L2 or L3 tech. Indeed ad posted for almost 2 weeks got me 5 applicants and none fit the role. One was close but he lived 2 hours away. I think I'm going to hire a 1099 remote contractor tech for now until I can find someone local to train up.

Apparently I pissed off my former employee so bad that he deleted me from LinkedIn. But at least I have an answer as to where he went to work.

I've had no luck hiring L2 or L3 tech. Indeed ad posted for almost 2 weeks got me 5 applicants and none fit the role. One was close but he lived 2 hours away. I think I'm going to hire a 1099 remote contractor tech for now until I can find someone local to train up.
Well that sucks all the way around.

So Yay: I have an interview
Boo: Company is in Bradenton, ~45 minute drive in good traffic
Yay: I overpriced what I wanted for the job and they called me back next day
Boo: Interview is in person and is crack of the ass early

• Gravy
  • Haha
Reactions: Josh and fly
So Yay: I have an interview
Boo: Company is in Bradenton, ~45 minute drive in good traffic
Yay: I overpriced what I wanted for the job and they called me back next day
Boo: Interview is in person and is crack of the ass early
That's about the average US commute and it will seriously eat up your day.

• Gravy
Reactions: Hoff Kinkmeister
It’s worth it if the pay is right. IMO. Also, if the pay is right, you can soon get a self-driving car and sleep or read the paper on the way.

• Gravy
Reactions: fly
Just quit my jerb... at the JCC.

I can't continue to be a swim coach with the current moron as aquatics director. Plus, the swim team is moving to a different pool, so there's really no point in me continuing to work for the dipshit.

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer and OOD

I can't continue to be a swim coach with the current moron as aquatics director. Plus, the swim team is moving to a different pool, so there's really no point in me continuing to work for the dipshit.
Theyre gonna save a fortune now anyways from having to clear your fur from all the pool filters

I can only assume you made all of this clear. Hopefully while wearing a women's swimsuit.

As I expected, the response was underwhelming in action, and overwhelming in ass-covering.

I don't envy the aquatics director his job at all, it seems like his position is simply designed as the public face for people to heap blame upon.

Oh well, I'm shot of the place, and the swim team is moving to the pool that I used to work at when I was a teenager, so life's good.