WTF So I just dick'd my butt

i figured it out! i went on etsy and bought a template for $13, uploaded it to my photoshop and i’m just dumping the pics in there and editing the words
it’s fucking genius and looks amazing
That’s what we did for our self published book too. Bought a template someone else designed. I didn’t think to search Etsy for one though. We found a magazine template elsewhere that worked.

• Love
Reactions: wetwillie
That’s what we did for our self published book too. Bought a template someone else designed. I didn’t think to search Etsy for one though. We found a magazine template elsewhere that worked.

i showed etsy to CEO and he was blown away lol
hed never heard of it and he’s like WHO ARE THESE PEOPLE and I’m like ANYONE AND EVERYONE

our template looks so good and i adjusted the colors to suit the logo and it looks so sharp! i’m quite proud of myself

• Gravy
Reactions: kiwi
hed never heard of it and he’s like WHO ARE THESE PEOPLE and I’m like ANYONE AND EVERYONE

our template looks so good and i adjusted the colors to suit the logo and it looks so sharp! i’m quite proud of myself

When does CEO make you open an Etsy store and then fire you from it?

Yeah I just did some searching and favorited like 6 options in an hour for our next book.

Got 2 jobs! One security and one construction (building insanely expensive waterfront homes). Spent a lifetime getting tools and I don't have any of them with me so I'm an apprentice/helper for now. Had to get covid tested for the other and it was a nightmare. 5 hours in line for something I don't even have symptoms for.

Got 2 jobs! One security and one construction (building insanely expensive waterfront homes). Spent a lifetime getting tools and I don't have any of them with me so I'm an apprentice/helper for now. Had to get covid tested for the other and it was a nightmare. 5 hours in line for something I don't even have symptoms for.

That’s nice. Enjoy sleeping in your Civic.

Make sure you use your tape measure this time instead of just story sticks and you'll be better off.

But it wasn't straight afterwards.
Yes it was. o_O I've never had to redo a piece of work I did for myself. Now other people's houses... I had to tear up half a roof because I missed a row. This was a no story stick no chalkline job for the record. They just wanted it shingled fast. 3 nails lol (not my choice).

Blow off next time there's a hurricane.

Grandma advises against this - abort mission!