WTF So I just dick'd my butt

My grandma died in 2010. I'm not listening to gfs. That's an improvement.

Gf tried to kill me last time I wanted a second job. (That's literal)
Stranger on Internet says - don't take one for the team again. No thoughts on gf - some guys need a woman for supplemental brain cells.

Tell me more

lol

soooo i was tasked with redoing a catalog for this customer of ours. the existing one is pure caca with 80 pages .. some pages have only one small image and a stupid item description
so i must condense it and make it PURTEEE + PROFESSIONAL looking

and i’m like ME? you giving meee the task?
anyhoo lots and lots of research and watching youtube videos and TADAAAA i’m redoing it with a simple click and dump with a ready made template and fixing this and that..
i’m so shocked at how good it looks. i will not share the secret with others in the company as i’m telling them this is a $282938839292 job when it’s really costing me $13

i win

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer and OOD
lol

soooo i was tasked with redoing a catalog for this customer of ours. the existing one is pure caca with 80 pages .. some pages have only one small image and a stupid item description
so i must condense it and make it PURTEEE + PROFESSIONAL looking

and i’m like ME? you giving meee the task?
anyhoo lots and lots of research and watching youtube videos and TADAAAA i’m redoing it with a simple click and dump with a ready made template and fixing this and that..
i’m so shocked at how good it looks. i will not share the secret with others in the company as i’m telling them this is a $282938839292 job when it’s really costing me $13

i win
Demand a raise for all the hard work you’ve put in.

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer