WTF So I just dick'd my butt

Had a zoom meeting this morning at 9, then I went to work at 10:30. I've never been more bored. I rode around with the leadman all day doing nothing. Everyone of them thinks corona is fake, and they're a bunch of homophobes. One of them farts constantly and all of them cuss enough to make a sailor blush. Headed back at 6 in the morning.
Yup, sounds about like blue collar work.

My husband wants to go back for his masters. He graduates this dec with the bachelors. I told him I need a little break before he goes back.

Masters is .... different. Analysis and writing rather than rote "homework" style work. If you're good at writing, its easier than a bachelors in some ways

• Gravy
Reactions: Jehannum
Masters is .... different. Analysis and writing rather than rote "homework" style work. If you're good at writing, its easier than a bachelors in some ways
That he is. He can bs through a writing assignment and have it sound amazing like no ones business.

My coworker just rolled up to bojangles and used a card. Cashier said he still owed 2 something. He said just cancel it. I offered to get it for him. He declined. Picked up his food at the next window and drove off.

My coworker just rolled up to bojangles and used a card. Cashier said he still owed 2 something. He said just cancel it. I offered to get it for him. He declined. Picked up his food at the next window and drove off.
Wow.... that's shitty.

Same with PhD, judging by the courses I was set to sign up for this fall, but I'm not paying to attend online courses, so I deferred admission to the Spring of 2021.