WTF So I just dick'd my butt

I'd say its a trend with blue collar jobs, at least considering the ones I've worked in
I'm sure some of them are racist cause a lot of people around here are, but I don't think they will bring it into the workplace. We have a high enough black population where being openly racist is pretty hard to do.

I'm sure some of them are racist cause a lot of people around here are, but I don't think they will bring it into the workplace. We have a high enough black population where being openly racist is pretty hard to do.
Eh, you'd be surprised. Worked in glass installation for a while when I got out of the Air Force. Half the shop was black, the guy I worked with was pretty openly racist with them.

well... you told us yesterday that all your coworkers are anti-mask trumpers.
I'm quite sure I didn't say that. I've only heard Trump mentioned once and it was a black guy telling somebody on the phone that he didn't think people are racist just for supporting Trump. I did mention the "corona is fake" attitude though. From what I can tell, it isn't just Trump supporters who are anti-mask. In fact I know folks who are pro Trump and pro-mask.

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer
I'm quite sure I didn't say that. I've only heard Trump mentioned once and it was a black guy telling somebody on the phone that he didn't think people are racist just for supporting Trump. I did mention the "corona is fake" attitude though. From what I can tell, it isn't just Trump supporters who are anti-mask. In fact I know folks who are pro Trump and pro-mask.
Pro-Trump can be pro-mask, but I've yet to find someone seriously anti-Trump that is anti-mask.

None of that stuff fits the narrative though. ???
Shirley you must've mis-remembered.

• Haha
Reactions: OOD
this dude kinda looks like you OOD.

fn3y8kz208f51.jpg

I'm on a video call this morning, marketing missus is working from home and wearing a mask.

half the people in the call: "Why are you wearing a mask at home?"
"To show my support for people wearing masks!"
"Fair enough, you do you..."