WTF So I just dick'd my butt

I love the door on my cubicle. It gives all my farts plausible deniability.
I had an office once and I'd fart in it all the time... then people would come in to bitch about their coworkers (it was HR, so that's all people do when they talk to HR) and get slammed in the face with my dirty toot cloud.

I got wise and started wearing eucalyptus lotion to drown out the smells. @Mustard Dispenser would not be proud of me.

I had an office once and I'd fart in it all the time... then people would come in to bitch about their coworkers (it was HR, so that's all people do when they talk to HR) and get slammed in the face with my dirty toot cloud.

I got wise and started wearing eucalyptus lotion to drown out the smells. @Mustard Dispenser would not be proud of me.

You're supposed to stick a dryer sheet like Bounce or something in your underwear geez even I know that.

• Gravy
Reactions: Immigrant and OOD

Dead at dirty toot cloud.

• Gravy
Reactions: fly and Josh