WTF So I just dick'd my butt

There is a fix and it's called passing the cost back to the consumer. People sometimes just have to get used to the fact that something they always paid $2 for now costs $4. That is why there has been such a shift of goods the past 10 years. Places like China and India that used to be super cheap have come up. Now they have labor laws and require higher wages. So the companies moved items from there to other Asian places and Mexico. Some reached the breaking point that with tax breaks it was easier to just move back to the US. The overall fix is really just a reality check that the item you were alwy
which means no improvement in quality yet higher mrp's, not a good scene
all burden seems to shift to the consumer with v little or no added benefits

• Gravy
Reactions: Immigrant
For most major companies the upper salaries is just a drop in the bucket to overall revenue. Especially when it's a publicly traded company. Cutting them would not have much of an impact if any to the cost of goods.
youd be surprised
i did use to be a ca and have audited salary and income from internal investments of director types

That's usually the case in business. There's no need to focus on quality when you can make a sub-par product and people continue to buy it.
these are only temporary solutions, they will create economic problems bigger than the ones they are trying to solve

fact is companies have been forced to pay for really useless stuff like lawyers and marketing departments basically stuff without any actual value and that is why the general quality is going to shit

• Gravy
Reactions: Ledboots
We have plastic molding companies here that could make fly's dildos but they're busy making window washer tanks and things for the Toyota plant in San Antonio.

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes
Before I met the unimatable Mrs Nukes© I lived with a Fat Italian® lady 10 years my senior.
Volatile relationship. Moved out many times. SRO living- shared bath, shared kitchen.
I was very happy. Had my guitars and basses and amps. We don't need endless crap and space to be happy.
In fact I'd argue that we were happier when we had less stuff and space and more generations of family living under the same roof.