WTF So I just dick'd my butt

The state revenue service audit of my business sales and use tax rolls on. 3 months now? Last communication was a few weeks ago from the auditor.
Update, the auditor believes he is done with auditing 3 years of my business (needs to submit paperwork to his supervisor for approval). I owe the state a whopping..... $400.00. Should I pay that in pennies? My accountant and bookkeeper charges are about 3x that. Maine putting business first AMIRITE!!! o_O

• Gravy
Reactions: Valve1138 and nukes
Update, the auditor believes he is done with auditing 3 years of my business (needs to submit paperwork to his supervisor for approval). I owe the state a whopping..... $400.00. Should I pay that in pennies? My accountant and bookkeeper charges are about 3x that. Maine putting business first AMIRITE!!! o_O
Random question: Are you incorporated in Maine?

@APRIL we should talk some time. I need a WordPress site built for my webhosting operation, to replace the horrid static html site I have now. Need WHMCS integrated into the WordPress theme. SSL enabled throughout.

• Gravy
Reactions: Petunia
@APRIL we should talk some time. I need a WordPress site built for my webhosting operation, to replace the horrid static html site I have now. Need WHMCS integrated into the WordPress theme. SSL enabled throughout.
Oh neat, I offer hosting too on AWS with Plesk.

Sure. SSL is easy peasy. :)

• Gravy
Reactions: Josh
How nice can you make a wordpress site? Do you have to use their templates?
How does this all work.
I’ve thought about calling you for a website as well.
I pay in Canadian dollars
please pay me in lap dances.

I've been making websites since high school and the past five years 95% clients request a WordPress site so that's what I mostly do.

please pay me in lap dances.

I've been making websites since high school and the past five years 95% clients request a WordPress site so that's what I mostly do.

Wow ok
Someone told me Squarespace was easier but wtf do I know lol

So you use the templates available or make your own ?
Im super serious
How long doesn’t take you (I guess it depends on how complex the job is..never mind I just answered my own question)
I have some other websites that I want to SOMEWHAT jump off their ideas and concept (yes copy them)

Ps: Canadian lap dances included full nudity and contact

Keep that in mind (please clean off all your cat hair before payment)

Wow ok
Someone told me Squarespace was easier but wtf do I know lol

So you use the templates available or make your own ?
Im super serious
How long doesn’t take you (I guess it depends on how complex the job is..never mind I just answered my own question)
I have some other websites that I want to SOMEWHAT jump off their ideas and concept (yes copy them)

Ps: Canadian lap dances included full nudity and contact

Keep that in mind (please clean off all your cat hair before payment)

Squarespace is great if you don't know how to custom build a website, want to use a theme that thousands of others do, be limited on functionality, etc. Plus it's cheaper. Yay.

Squarespace, Wix, any other website builder are usually good enough and fit the niche they are in though so no hate.

I started out using themes, but everyone does that naturally sites start looking the same like a website builder like Squarespace. So instead I use a builder which gives me the ability to customize the site 100% and allows the client to to make changes as well if they would like.

Most of my customers just have me make the updates/changes as they don't want to deal with learning a new application, but for consistency purposes, I use the builder for customers who do want the ability.

Ps I wouldnt say copy... Say use other websites as "inspiration" .

Pss k, I'll use a tape roller before payment

Pssssst it can take me a day to six months to complete a site.