WTF So I just dick'd my butt

I wasn't thrilled to be called back into work today after being there late last night until I heard a familiar voice coming down the hall..... The MILF Slayer!!!!

Me: hey man!! How you doing?

Milf Slayer: I'm doing great!! I love what I'm doing now! Don't have to work nearly as hard. I'm milking this shit for all its worth. Milking it like a tit! Like a big old milk filled titty! Not a d cup but bigger like a great fucking big DDD cup!! All that milk!! Woooooooooooi!!!!!

He walks away. As I'm still laughing my ass off from our encounter I hear echoing through the shop "MILK THEM FUCKING TITTIES!!! WOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!"

Damn I miss that kid :lol:
MILF SLAYER for president 2020

I wasn't thrilled to be called back into work today after being there late last night until I heard a familiar voice coming down the hall..... The MILF Slayer!!!!

Milf Slayer: I'm doing great!! I love what I'm doing now! Don't have to work nearly as hard. I'm milking this shit for all its worth. Milking it like a tit! Like a big old milk filled titty! Not a d cup but bigger like a great fucking big DDD cup!! All that milk!! Woooooooooooi!!!!!

He walks away. As I'm still laughing my ass off from our encounter I hear echoing through the shop "MILK THEM FUCKING TITTIES!!! WOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!"

Legendary.

• Gravy
Reactions: Peppers and nukes

Damn I miss that kid
In starting to believe that milf slayer is just yeppers Tyler durden

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

MILF Slayer sounds like a virgin.

Guy I've been freelancing for contacted me today to ask me what center-to-center measurements I had for one portion of the designs I'd been working on. I said 11.875", he said that they should be 12.625".
I've been working on these particular designs for 2-3 months. I've sent him the model at least a dozen times for him to look over and critique.

He fucking waited till he cut them out on the damned CNC before he measured them. 7 operations on the CNC, taking a 10lb slab of billet down to 4.3lbs, and he waited till all that was done before measuring... WTF?

Guy I've been freelancing for contacted me today to ask me what center-to-center measurements I had for one portion of the designs I'd been working on. I said 11.875", he said that they should be 12.625".
I've been working on these particular designs for 2-3 months. I've sent him the model at least a dozen times for him to look over and critique.

He fucking waited till he cut them out on the damned CNC before he measured them. 7 operations on the CNC, taking a 10lb slab of billet down to 4.3lbs, and he waited till all that was done before measuring... WTF?
that aint a small difference.

that aint a small difference

• Gravy
Reactions: my little brony
that aint a small difference.

that aint a small difference
I didn't measure center to center because I couldn't tell how square the piece he gave me was. I measured from a known square surface to the outside edge and went from there.

I didn't measure center to center because I couldn't tell how square the piece he gave me was. I measured from a known square surface to the outside edge and went from there.

• Gravy
Reactions: Jehannum