WTF So I just dick'd my butt

So that promotion I was supposed to get was officially killed today. Execs put a hiring freeze company wide like a week after I was told I got it because of "market uncertainty" and trump pulling out of nafta.

Pretty upset but atleast it got me to update my resume and linkedin.

Went to see The Milf Slayer to discuss an outgoing part. As I get near his work area I hear moaning and groaning. Turn the corner and there is The Milf Slayer with his hands down his pants making all the noise. He turns and looks at me with a smile on his face and says," Dude! There is no better feeling than picking out a deep wedgie!!"

:waw:

Went to see The Milf Slayer to discuss an outgoing part. As I get near his work area I hear moaning and groaning. Turn the corner and there is The Milf Slayer with his hands down his pants making all the noise. He turns and looks at me with a smile on his face and says," Dude! There is no better feeling than picking out a deep wedgie!!"

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes and adi

Yeah, sure it was a wedgie.

You really need to get Milf Slayer to post here.

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes
Oddly, image search doesn't find any t-shirts that specifically say Milf Slayer. Might be a niche for @APRIL . side business. Although it did find this for some peculiar reason.

hqdefault.jpg

Last edited:
  • Gravy
Reactions: fly and nukes