WTF So I just dick'd my butt

Went poking around, I think that one of the satellites that I worked on the waveguides for got launched. I can't find my paperwork that had the proposed finish date for the projects I was on, but I think this one matches one of the names.

1:15ish is a bunch of waveguides, 2:15 or so is the launch.

It's... really fucking weird to think that something I touched and tested is in space now.

Yup. Wish they had a better video of the launch though. "Hey, we're a multimillion dollar company that throws shit out of this planet's gravity well, should we get a camera stand that has a motorized control that can track something if we know its acceleration and velocity?"
"Fuck no, give it to Hashmir. Have him record it. Make sure he gets all jerky with it and zooms in way too much."

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer
Went poking around, I think that one of the satellites that I worked on the waveguides for got launched. I can't find my paperwork that had the proposed finish date for the projects I was on, but I think this one matches one of the names.

1:15ish is a bunch of waveguides, 2:15 or so is the launch.

It's... really fucking weird to think that something I touched and tested is in space now.

congrats man, thats awesome.

• Gravy
Reactions: Mr. Argumentor