So, I finally moved...

She posted n00dies? What's wrong with that? Was it disasterous?

Well, I suspect she didn't post them, just made the mistake of trusting someone with keeping noodz to himself. (or herself, who knows). I doubt she intended them to get out. I could be wrong, but I would have her low on the list of girls who might have noodz on the net because she is smart and pretty well balanced.

Well, I suspect she didn't post them, just made the mistake of trusting someone with keeping noodz to himself. (or herself, who knows). I doubt she intended them to get out. I could be wrong, but I would have her low on the list of girls who might have noodz on the net because she is smart and pretty well balanced.
this

STOP HORDING THEM

I just didn't want her name to show up in the recent searches field again

no but you are being a dick about making sure everyone knows where to find them

crybaby.png

I don't see the problem unless she was really gross looking. *shrug* I guess she was always a bit shy though. Lemme guess who she gave them to......is it that obvious???

I don't see the problem unless she was really gross looking. *shrug* I guess she was always a bit shy though. Lemme guess who she gave them to......is it that obvious???

That I don't know. I just happened to run across them, and know nothing of the backstory. They did, however, seem to appear right around the same time she disappeared.

You might not see an issue with it, but there are plenty of women out there who would be absolutely mortified of shots of them getting on the net, regardless of if they looked hot in them or not.

I think the big part was that she works in a field that does extensive background checks and is worried about it affecting her career.