So, I finally moved...

And here I was thinking you hated us.

now, since it's colder than Casey Johnson's tit out here, send us some pix of tropical paradise.

PS. If it don't work out, FL can be like hawaii on many days ;)

You going to start hitting on her in the way only Sanjay can? By that I mean being creapy and demanding nude pic's so she doesn't get banned.

No, who was that creepy cro mag on the [M] that had that chop of him with a club going 'You're impeeding my social progress' or some such shit.

Any time anyone would hit on the Ginger chick with the giant rack that ScottySpike was hooked up with he would post that.

Well, he would post that regarding any girl, but still.

Been so long, I've forgotten all the names.

No, who was that creepy cro mag on the [M] that had that chop of him with a club going 'You're impeeding my social progress' or some such shit.

Any time anyone would hit on the Ginger chick with the giant rack that ScottySpike was hooked up with he would post that.

Kidane?

headup

I don't remember him saying anything about ginger but that line originally came from a conversation he had with sizzlin'

headup

I don't remember him saying anything about ginger but that line originally came from a conversation he had with sizzlin'

That's the guy.

Sadly, Sizzlin' fell victim to internet disease. Results can be seen on Uploderx. Such a smart girl too, she should have known better.