So, I finally moved...

That I don't know. I just happened to run across them, and know nothing of the backstory. They did, however, seem to appear right around the same time she disappeared.

You might not see an issue with it, but there are plenty of women out there who would be absolutely mortified of shots of them getting on the net, regardless of if they looked hot in them or not.

Obviously there is the issue of them resurfacing in your future but really if you're gonna do things like that you should always expect that to happen. Hell even pics like that ex's have taken I wouldn't be surprised if they put online because they were being vindictive. It just sucks that it doesn't affect men in that way so much.

Why not just tell us not to look at them then. What do you hope to accomplish?

because I know it wouldn't stop anyone :p but keeping it off the recent searches list keeps it from getting spread around even further

i dunno man, she's my friend. how do you expect me to react?

SOOOOOOO

ANYWAY

Hawaii is very cool. My apartment is literally one block away from the beach. The weather is always fantastically warm, even when it's shitty. The people are eiher incredibly friendly or stupid mokes which makes them talkative. I've gotten so much exercise being here thus far just by walking and exploring. It's grrrrrrrrreat!

SOOOOOOO

ANYWAY

Hawaii is very cool. My apartment is literally one block away from the beach. The weather is always fantastically warm, even when it's shitty. The people are eiher incredibly friendly or stupid mokes which makes them talkative. I've gotten so much exercise being here thus far just by walking and exploring. It's grrrrrrrrreat!

We were promised nudez.

/tap /tap