So HERE is the OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT

Ok let's try this again:

Here is cut and paste what he said: Here is what I read: I was out on friday with a work buddy that had a wife pass for the night and she called while we were playing pool in a crowded loud bar...I was in the middle of a game and it was way too noisy for a phone conversation so I let it go to vmail...a few minutes later she emails me saying in so many words to go fuck myself for ignoring her and we were through...she pulled this same shit 2 weeks ago and I called her the next day and said wtf, are we cool? she apologized and said she was drunk...ok, I guess...second time when we've just started dating? get lost...she called me a few days ago and I didn't answer...the end?

Is this not the last thing that happened? Or do you need to go back to fucking grade school and learn how to construct and sentence.

Ok let's try this again:

Here is cut and paste what he said: Here is what I read: I was out on friday with a work buddy that had a wife pass for the night and she called while we were playing pool in a crowded loud bar...I was in the middle of a game and it was way too noisy for a phone conversation so I let it go to vmail...a few minutes later she emails me saying in so many words to go fuck myself for ignoring her and we were through...she pulled this same shit 2 weeks ago and I called her the next day and said wtf, are we cool? she apologized and said she was drunk...ok, I guess...second time when we've just started dating? get lost...she called me a few days ago and I didn't answer...the end?

Is this not the last thing that happened? Or do you need to go back to fucking grade school and learn how to construct and sentence.

fixt for the reading impaired :lol:

Just to recap:

Men = It's over

Women = Its not over because WAW didn't communicate correctly.

hmmmmmmm

no, you boy idiot. men=over because she was a bitch
women=waw didn't post correctly and is was an assumed douche until a woman went back and figured out what the hell he was trying to say.

Ok let's try this again: