So HERE is the OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT

I need to get them back in shape first. I should be good by this summer.

I did two sets of 10 with the 90 pound dumbbells yesterday.. didn't even know I could do it. been fartin around with the 60's and 70's and my homie i was workin out with grabbed em so i took a whack.. i was surprised at my own strength.. grrrrrrrrrrrrrr

i am still chubs around the midsection, but trying to get it right by april 6th when the bikini season starts.. not my bikini mind you, but it IS tank top weather. and pool party season right around the corner.

almost hit crabby bills sunday but not ready to go shirtless yet. :mad:

She broke it off. Said they were done.

Sounds clean to me.

Here is what I read: I was out on friday with a work buddy that had a wife pass for the night and she called while we were playing pool in a crowded loud bar...I was in the middle of a game and it was way too noisy for a phone conversation so I let it go to vmail...a few minutes later she emails me saying in so many words to go fuck myself for ignoring her and we were through...she pulled this same shit 2 weeks ago and I called her the next day and said wtf, are we cool? she apologized and said she was drunk...ok, I guess...second time when we've just started dating? get lost...she called me a few days ago and I didn't answer...the end?

At the point where she called and apologized he should have said that he didn't want to see her. She probably things all is ok especially if she calls again. I would rather suck it up and end it than leave a door open for more bullshit.

This is true. I think I over communicate things at times. I just went through a break up (this week so maybe I'm carrying that over) and I told him EXACTLY why i was breaking up with him and that it was final.

Here is what I read: I was out on friday with a work buddy that had a wife pass for the night and she called while we were playing pool in a crowded loud bar...I was in the middle of a game and it was way too noisy for a phone conversation so I let it go to vmail...a few minutes later she emails me saying in so many words to go fuck myself for ignoring her and we were through...she pulled this same shit 2 weeks ago and I called her the next day and said wtf, are we cool? she apologized and said she was drunk...ok, I guess...second time when we've just started dating? get lost...she called me a few days ago and I didn't answer...the end?

At the point where she called and apologized he should have said that he didn't want to see her. She probably things all is ok especially if she calls again. I would rather suck it up and end it than leave a door open for more bullshit.

she apologized the first time...the second time no

i get your point dharmapoo and i agree. take the call, tell her it's over, and THEN ignore any more calls.

and i'm sorry about your break-up, no matter how good it might be for you. :heart: doesn't make it any easier. :(

i get your point dharmapoo and i agree. take the call, tell her it's over, and THEN ignore any more calls.

and i'm sorry about your break-up, no matter how good it might be for you. :heart: doesn't make it any easier. :(

jeez women...I have to tell her that she broke up with me?? :lol:

jeez women...I have to tell her that she broke up with me?? :lol:

hun, either you wrote it incorrectly or you are confused just a bit. :fly:
it reads that she fucked up once and you forgave her and then she fucked up again and you're lettin' her ring. nowhere does it mention another break-up. :heart: