So HERE is the OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT

wow. it makes me want to know the stories behind how it got to be "do not answer!" i think i only have one of those in my past. and he wouldn't ever call, undoubtedly.

wow. it makes me want to know the stories behind how it got to be "do not answer!" i think i only have one of those in my past. and he wouldn't ever call, undoubtedly.

One of them was a guy that I met at a karaoke bar that latched on to me. He tried way too hard by taking me out to this ritzy restaurant and then pulling the loser card by saying he needed to go the the restroom on the way to bowling and stopping in at a erotic store to use their facilities.

He comes out with a black bag and says, "they wouldn't let me use the bathroom without buying anything so I got you this and maybe I can see you in it later" :barf: Thats when I was done, this was the first date I guess you could say.

Well he called me all weekend after that telling me that he fell for me and how he is in love. I texted him something along the lines of NO. and adjusted his name in my phonebook accordingly. Peace, ya loser.

One of them was a guy that I met at a karaoke bar that latched on to me. He tried way too hard by taking me out to this ritzy restaurant and then pulling the loser card by saying he needed to go the the restroom on the way to bowling and stopping in at a erotic store to use their facilities.

He comes out with a black bag and says, "they wouldn't let me use the bathroom without buying anything so I got you this and maybe I can see you in it later" :barf: Thats when I was done, this was the first date I guess you could say.

Well he called me all weekend after that telling me that he fell for me and how he is in love. I texted him something along the lines of NO. and adjusted his name in my phonebook accordingly. Peace, ya loser.

haha, wow :lol:

oh. my. gosh. that is insane. i want to meet him so i can pick his brain...how long have you been using that one? did you steal this idea (and from where?) or did you think of it all by yourself? has it ever worked? what's the return policy on whatever it was that you bought?

omg.

oh. my. gosh. that is insane. i want to meet him so i can pick his brain...how long have you been using that one? did you steal this idea (and from where?) or did you think of it all by yourself? has it ever worked? what's the return policy on whatever it was that you bought?

omg.

He wasn't a very smert guy, probably saw it on some tv show and figured it would work. He said he sold heart monitors around the world and was always gone on trips. When I suspiciously questioned his friends about it they would roll their eyes. I met them on the "first date" too. :lol: