Food So Has Anyone Brewed Beer Before?

So much wrong with this. She held the can up against her stomach to open it like she doesn't give a fuck about getting it on her white shirt and she poured the can while it was over the clean ice. What the fuck is wrong with this woman?!? AND WHAT'S WRONG WITH THE CAN? It's like the opposite of Canada's bags of milk.

But you know, If you don't want to get your hands cold I guess that works.

We brewed 11 gallons of what will be a coffee stout. Doing an experiment this time. One one side, we used some normal dry yeast (S-04). On the other side, we used used a hefeweizen yeast, which is totally the 'wrong' yeast. Depending on how you (mis)treat it can impart banana or clove flavors. Probably couldn't pick a more wrong yeast.

I want to see how the flavors differ when the only thing changed are the bugs.

:nev:

So we sent @dbzeag and Chim some beers. Okay, some weird, stupid styles of beers that we love. They have slowly been sending us videos of Chim tasting each beer. It's so fucking awesome. He hates them all, but tries to be a good sport. We may never stop sending them beers, just for the videos.

:lol:++++++++++++++++++++++++++

TLDR: @dbzeag makes funny videos that I'm not going to post.

• Gravy
Reactions: dbzeag and kiwi
So we sent @dbzeag and Chim some beers. Okay, some weird, stupid styles of beers that we love. They have slowly been sending us videos of Chim tasting each beer. It's so fucking awesome. He hates them all, but tries to be a good sport. We may never stop sending them beers, just for the videos.

Did he use the right glass and the right pour and the right temperature?

I am loving this, too, actually. I think there are only a couple left but it's been fun!

Side note, the correct glasses are used, of course, as well as temperature. And all of the beer is eventually drunk so nothing is wasted. Even before these, it's a running joke with chim and I that beer makers are just trying too hard. Rice Krispie Treat Lager? Banana Toast Ale? STFU.

• Love
  • Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer and fly
I was once trying to give fly shit about his weirdo beers and mentioned something about a birthday cake beer as some made up example of a dumb beer then he let me know there already was a birthday cake beer and had been for some time.

• Gravy
Reactions: dbzeag and fly