Food So Has Anyone Brewed Beer Before?

i may have underestimated the seriousness of your brewing.

Perhaps i missed some obvious signs, like the fact that you bought many thousands of dollars in industrial brewing equipment.
We also have a website, instagram, twitter, facebook, google+, yelp, foursquare (lololol, but required for Untappd)

If you intend to make beer for other than family or personal use, TTB must approve your operations, recipes, beer labels and the like. You have to send in a Brewer’s Notice and a Brewer’s Bond and TTB must approve your operations before you begin to make beer. TTB may initiate an on-site inspection of the proposed premises and operations prior to the issuance of your Brewer’s Notice. Background checks on directors, officers and significant owners are also required. This process typically takes 6-12 months to complete.

^^ you guys would be completely fucked with your naming schemes

Link coming....
d4db3ba8d0ca23a02d16edd8022bfb9a.jpg

If you intend to make beer for other than family or personal use, TTB must approve your operations, recipes, beer labels and the like. You have to send in a Brewer’s Notice and a Brewer’s Bond and TTB must approve your operations before you begin to make beer. TTB may initiate an on-site inspection of the proposed premises and operations prior to the issuance of your Brewer’s Notice. Background checks on directors, officers and significant owners are also required. This process typically takes 6-12 months to complete.

^^ you guys would be completely fucked with your naming schemes
We definitely would be fucked, but for personal use... it's awesome.

:lol:

Put my Keezer shopping list together.

Shit adds up quick.
Sankey or Corny kegs? And btw, if you didn't know and *really* want to be serious, there is some math you'll need to do to determine the length for the liquid lines. And if you wanna get crazy, you really are supposed to have one regulator per line (we only have one for everything).

Sankey or Corny kegs? And btw, if you didn't know and *really* want to be serious, there is some math you'll need to do to determine the length for the liquid lines. And if you wanna get crazy, you really are supposed to have one regulator per line (we only have one for everything).

Corny's. I've got ball lock couplers on my list with 1/4" fittings, not the hose clamp things.

Yeah, I was reading about line length, very briefly somewhere. One dude had to have 10' liquid lines. Something about the temp.

edit: http://www.homebrewtalk.com/showthread.php?t=335522

Corny's. I've got ball lock couplers on my list with 1/4" fittings, not the hose clamp things.

Yeah, I was reading about line length, very briefly somewhere. One dude had to have 10' liquid lines. Something about the temp.

edit: http://www.homebrewtalk.com/showthread.php?t=335522
We use Sanke. Mostly cause we get empty kegs for CHEAP. And it's nice to be able to just buy and add a commercial keg.

• Gravy
Reactions: Valve1138
Top-Ranked Beers
  • 1. Bell’s Two Hearted Ale*
  • 2. Russian River Pliny the Elder*
  • 3. Founders Breakfast Stout
  • 4. Three Floyds Zombie Dust
  • 5. Bell’s Hopslam
  • T6. Founders KBS (Kentucky Breakfast Stout)*
  • T6. The Alchemist Heady Topper
  • T8. Deschutes Fresh Squeezed IPA*
  • T8. Sierra Nevada Celebration*
  • 10. Ballast Point Sculpin IPA
  • T11. Boulevard Tank 7 Farmhouse Ale
  • T11. Sierra Nevada Pale Ale
  • T13. Founders All Day IPA
  • T13. Lawson’s Finest Liquids Sip of Sunshine
  • 15. Cigar City Jai Alai IPA
  • 16. Deschutes Black Butte Porter
  • 17. Goose Island Bourbon County Brand Stout
  • 18. Left Hand Milk Stout Nitro*
  • T19. Lagunitas IPA
  • T19. Dogfish Head 90 Minute IPA
  • T19. Stone IPA
  • T22. Tree House Julius
  • T22. Odell IPA*
  • T22. Russian River Blind Pig IPA*
  • T22. Toppling Goliath pseudoSue
  • 26. Fat Head’s Hop Juju
  • T27. Fat Head’s Head Hunter IPA
  • T27. Firestone Walker Double Jack
  • T27. Melvin 2×4 DIPA
  • T27. New Belgium La Folie
  • T27. Odell 90 Shilling
  • T27. Russian River Pliny the Younger
  • T27. Sierra Nevada Torpedo Extra IPA
  • T27. The Alchemist Focal Banger
  • T27. Tröegs Nugget Nectar
  • T27. Founders Backwoods Bastard
  • T27. Oskar Blues Ten FIDY
  • T38. Great Lakes Edmund Fitzgerald Porter
  • T38. Deschutes The Abyss
  • T38. North Coast Old Rasputin
  • T38. Arrogant Bastard Ale*
  • T38. Stone Enjoy By IPA
  • T43. Dogfish Head 120 Minute IPA*
  • T43. New Glarus Wisconsin Belgian Red
  • T43. Oskar Blues Dale’s Pale Ale*
  • T43. Russian River Consecration
  • T47. Wicked Weed Pernicious
  • T47. Firestone Walker Union Jack
  • T47. New Holland Dragon’s Milk
  • T47. Oskar Blues Old Chub
  • T47. Three Floyds Alpha King
Had a Bell's Two Hearted after work. Good shit.

Yes. But what is stopping me from unscrewing the beer line from one coupler and screwing it onto a different type?

I can always make up some custom beer lines too for different coupler types.

Same with gas lines.
Yeah, in theory you can have ten different keg types if you'd like. Seems more trouble than it's worth to me though. If you go with corny, I'm pretty sure they make an adapter to be able to use commercial kegs.

• Gravy
Yeah, in theory you can have ten different keg types if you'd like. Seems more trouble than it's worth to me though. If you go with corny, I'm pretty sure they make an adapter to be able to use commercial kegs.

Yeah, I'm not super worried. I can always leave one tap for sankey or something.

Planning on 6 total, including a Nitro push. Not that they would all be in use at once, but I do have the space inside the feeezer.

• Gravy