So a guy next to me at the urinal just asked if I take a lot of vitamins...

fly said:
btw, I don't think the dude saw my wang. My pee just smelled from the vitamins. I hope... :omy:

Yer pee must have some super smells to it if the dude could smell it over the general flatulence and other stenches that naturally linger in public mens rooms.

ChikkenNoodul said:
Most of the restrooms I saw in Britain were like that
Mostly just in pubs... The rest dont have urinals. Leeds was the best, just a big pit in the ground. lol

Thorn Bird said:
why don't men have their own privacy yet? isn't side-by-side urinals old yet? man...i'd never pee in public.
That reminds me....

I was lending a friend our car for her drivers test, and of course had to go to the test with her.

It was based out of this old armory in Quincy, and while in the waiting room I was suddenly afflicted with some of the worst gastro-intestinal pain of my life.

Wincing and walking doubled-over, I finally discovered that the men's 'restroom' was in the basement.

The restroom was a small cafeteria sized room with a row of toilets, no stalls and no door to the 'restroom'

I'm so traumatized by it I don't remember now if I used one, went in the bushes outside, or somehow held it until I got home.

ChikkenNoodul said:
That reminds me....

I was lending a friend our car for her drivers test, and of course had to go to the test with her.

It was based out of this old armory in Quincy, and while in the waiting room I was suddenly afflicted with some of the worst gastro-intestinal pain of my life.

Wincing and walking doubled-over, I finally discovered that the men's 'restroom' was in the basement.

The restroom was a small cafeteria sized room with a row of toilets, no stalls and no door to the 'restroom'

I'm so traumatized by it I don't remember now if I used one, went in the bushes outside, or somehow held it until I got home.
I have bad dreams like this.

I'm in high school again, and in gym class, and I have to pee really bad... the bathrooms in the locker room are some medevil dungeon shit, and there are just toilets there with no dividers, and they're open to display to all of the other people in the locker rooms. And of course I can't go, because as aside from the performance anxiety...er... well.. it's a dream and if I could pee I'd be wetting the bed :eek:

zengirl said:
I have bad dreams like this.

I'm in high school again, and in gym class, and I have to pee really bad... the bathrooms in the locker room are some medevil dungeon shit, and there are just toilets there with no dividers, and they're open to display to all of the other people in the locker rooms. And of course I can't go, because as aside from the performance anxiety...er... well.. it's a dream and if I could pee I'd be wetting the bed :eek:

Issues much?? :fly:

Bubbles said:
Issues much?? :fly:
Yeah man, I hated high school gym class... the whole changing clothes thing was mortifying.

What I hated worse was getting lost and forgetting locker combinations, I still have dreams about that.

I guess it comes from switching schools so much... but yah, I have gotten lost in the school and forgotten my locker combo :(

HUG ME

zengirl said:
Yeah man, I hated high school gym class... the whole changing clothes thing was mortifying.

What I hated worse was getting lost and forgetting locker combinations, I still have dreams about that.

I guess it comes from switching schools so much... but yah, I have gotten lost in the school and forgotten my locker combo :(

HUG ME

Oh Honey - It'll be ok, come here and let Erica hold you. :heart:

i never had a locker until high school. i had to ask my biology teacher to help me figure out how to unlock the damn thing.

zengirl said:

HUG ME

Show me on the doll where you want me to touch you.

zengirl said:

HUG ME
You have to stop thinking of other people as actual people with feelings/thoughts. When you start to treat them like inanimate objects you find that it just doesnt matter.