So a guy next to me at the urinal just asked if I take a lot of vitamins...

:lol: I think that was code for, 'Dude, you might wanna get that checked'

bahahahahhahahahahaa

Pandora said:
You must have neon pee or something. I'm so glad girls don't have urinals. I don't want to see strangers peeing. :barf:

you only "see" them peeing if youlook down directly at thier cock, like the guy fly was peeing next to obviously did

Thorn Bird said:
why don't men have their own privacy yet? isn't side-by-side urinals old yet? man...i'd never pee in public.
What's better is when you go to a football game or a major concert venue. The "urinals" are long troughs that 20 men can walk up to on either side and start peeing in. There's a faucet at one end that continuous runs and drains at the far end. I fucking hate those things.

theacoustician said:
What's better is when you go to a football game or a major concert venue. The "urinals" are long troughs that 20 men can walk up to on either side and start peeing in. There's a faucet at one end that continuous runs and drains at the far end. I fucking hate those things.

I've learned to drink less and hold it whenever I go to a game :eek:

There is a club a few blocks from here that has a waterfall wall as a urnial. It's cool looking but I've seen several drunk people wobble while peeing and put their hand in the waterfall to keep from falling in. Nasty.